OT: The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - No More Spam Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I see that TheStig has shiny new powers...
That us commoners can only dream about...
And he is not afraid to use it.

Hmm...
Perhaps being a mod is a top 10 job...
;)

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Agree with Stig on basketball. Puts me to sleep but I'll cheer for the Raptors for sheer national pride. Disagree with his music taste...those stations play everything that is popular for 15 minutes. 101.1 and 99.3 is where it's at. I'm a dinosaur when it comes to music though apparently.

No I agree with your music taste. I was saying everyone on those stations is autotuned crap. Although the Fox is becoming pretty hipstery

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
I see that TheStig has shiny new powers...
That us commoners can only dream about...
And he is not afraid to use it.

Hmm...
Perhaps being a mod is a top 10 job...
;)

Yea I've had it for a about a month now. I dunno about top 10 job but it certainly satisfies my power hungriness :sarcasm::laugh:

Patchey*

So uh the Memphis Grizzlies are doing pretty good. Zach Randolph needs to start shooting better though. I would much rather have OKC win though, watching Memphis is a snooze-fest

Last edited by a moderator:

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Officially signed with Richmond. I'm a Roadrunner now :)

FRYD0DGHQEA3TBT.MEDIUM.gif

BEEP BEEP.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
The Islanders one...
With a sinking anchor...
Is strangely appropriate.

The Edmonton one looks like a blood bank...
And I do not get the Carolina one.
The other ones are pretty good though.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
The Islanders one...
With a sinking anchor...
Is strangely appropriate.

The Edmonton one looks like a blood bank...
And I do not get the Carolina one.
The other ones are pretty good though.

the comments on ****** were that Carolina is "House Nintendo DS." it is actually the flags signifying a hurricane.

Wetcoaster

Windows XP users take note - no fix for you.

CBC Vancouver ‏@CBCVancouver
Don't use Internet Explorer, warns US Homeland Security

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security advised computer users to consider using alternatives to Microsoft Corp's Internet Explorer browser until the company fixes a security flaw that hackers have used to launch attacks.

The bug is the first high-profile security flaw to emerge since Microsoft stopped providing security updates for Windows XP earlier this month. That means PCs running the 13-year old operating system could remain unprotected against hackers seeking to exploit the newly uncovered flaw, even after Microsoft figures out how to defend against it.​
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/i...used-by-hackers-to-attack-u-s-firms-1.2624032

Wetcoaster

Andrea Mac ‏@AMacOnAir
Olympic Village: CIty says 67 remaining condos have been snatched up by the Aquilini Group for $91 million

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
the comments on ****** were that Carolina is "House Nintendo DS." it is actually the flags signifying a hurricane.

I see the DS now.
Clever.
:laugh:

I did not know about the flag.
You learn something new everyday.
:amazed:

It is from Belize.
A red flag means incoming hurricane in 72 hours...
A red flag with a square signifies 36 hours...
And 2 red flags with squares in the middle means 24 hours.
A green one is the all clear signal.

Last edited:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Windows XP users take note - no fix for you.

CBC Vancouver ‏@CBCVancouver
Don't use Internet Explorer, warns US Homeland Security

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security advised computer users to consider using alternatives to Microsoft Corp's Internet Explorer browser until the company fixes a security flaw that hackers have used to launch attacks.

The bug is the first high-profile security flaw to emerge since Microsoft stopped providing security updates for Windows XP earlier this month. That means PCs running the 13-year old operating system could remain unprotected against hackers seeking to exploit the newly uncovered flaw, even after Microsoft figures out how to defend against it.​
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/i...used-by-hackers-to-attack-u-s-firms-1.2624032

Internet Explorer always gets attacked.
It is best to use other browsers.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Nice, good luck this year, has your season already begun?

Yeah, we have 2 wins against New West and Delta (who won the Lower Mainland spot for Provies last year).

Really excited about this team. I lost in the finals in Provincials last year with Burnaby and it really stung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->