Xbox One EASHL: The Original Six

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
Established veteran Xbox One EASHL team looking to add a few semi-active players.

We usually play somewhere between 3-6 games a night, currently, lvl 1 with a club record of 80-40 (roughly) We remade the team about 3 weeks ago.

We outplay 80% of the teams we face, and fall victim to Uber AI against us, or Imbicile AI from our bots.
We are mostly a group of 30 y.o. + and when we play 5s we win 70% of our games. 6s we are actually undefeated.

We play a team game, sim style, do not overuse any exploitative type play, and we game plan, head man, and backcheck hard.

Team Name is The Original Six.

Needs-

-Flexibility of position. At least be able to play 2.
-A committed Goalie ( I play G, and we have a few guys who will do it also, but none of us LOVE it to the point of wanting to play there most of the time)
-Always use a good D

There are still several months left in this version of the game, so come and join and active group who enjoy the camaraderie as much as the game. We do organize via text messages, so if you are comfortable with that, even better!

Last edited:

HasbeenHallzy

May 14, 2015
Sudbury
Just picked up an xbox after selling my ps4 a couple months back. I'm a great playmaker and can play any forward position as well as D if need be. I've been having trouble staying connected in the few games I've player but I managed to get through my last couple without a DC so I think I may be good now.

add me away @ HallzyDangles74 !

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I'll be looking for a club soon. Haven't played in awhile but I always use to play D. Wouldn't mind playing in a tryout or something.

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
Send an join request to the club. The Original 6. One of us will get you in when we see it, but you can add me and send a message on xbox when you send the request- ssmustang

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad