The Optimism Thread (part 2)

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Four guys that play better on the right side, Gaborik, Horton, Atkinson and RJ.

Three slots in the top nine. Who do you move?

I think it's RJ as odd man out. I think his work in the corner and in front would work well with AA and Gaborik. In addition he and AA together can cover for Gaborik's defensive deficiencies.

No argument here. That's why I'm optimistic, there are a number of choices and none may be wrong!

cbjfaninmo

4 those about 2 rock
Mar 17, 2012
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
14-15-3. It would be great to get to .500 with all the injuries. Will be a tough one against the Blues.My Center Ice feed was bad last night, so I watched the Blues spank the Leafs, which was quite enjoyable.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Is Horton still on track to be in the lineup by mid-January? I've been really busy at work and haven't kept track of his situation (or the Jackets as a whole) for awhile.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Is Horton still on track to be in the lineup by mid-January? I've been really busy at work and haven't kept track of his situation (or the Jackets as a whole) for awhile.

Seems about right. He's skating and shooting for a while now, maybe earlier.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
That Calvert is a good little player. He was good in that 6-0 win you guys had against us(Leafs) a while back.

I took him with a late pick in a dynasty league I'm in with some guys on another board, and I've taken Ryan Murray (and gambled on Marko Dano) in our summer drafts. Just picked up Bjorkstrand as a throw-in in a trade recently, too. So from the standpoint of the future of those guys I'm definitely cheering for the Jackets when they don't play the Leafs ;)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Rangers came back and got a point tonight. This series against the Flyers is absolutely huge

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Once again, being in the Metro division provides optimism…the Devils (in OT, but still), Rangers and Hurricanes all lose tonight.

If the Jackets can somehow pull off wins in the next 3 games, it is very likely they will be sitting in 3rd place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad