The only way we see the kids ?

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Agree. Okposo is okay - but not for anywhere's $6 million per season.

The other two should join Moulson with Ontario of the AHL....

Agreed, I don't mind him as the most expensive grinder in the league- Poms is the one that drives me nuts. Was always weak and ineffective outside of the scoresheet, age has not helped.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Agreed, I don't mind him as the most expensive grinder in the league- Poms is the one that drives me nuts. Was always weak and ineffective outside of the scoresheet, age has not helped.
Pominville is absolutely one of my least all time favorite Sabres.

Scored some timely goals - in the day, but too soft for my liking.

Wears high heeled skates like Housley did...

Reactions: IlikeEich

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Pominville is absolutely one of my least all time favorite Sabres.

Scored some timely goals - in the day, but too soft for my liking.

Dude me too! So many points, so little impact on the game. Great finisher, I guess, but to think he has 700 points.. jeez. How? He's invisible 99.9% of the time. His one saving grace was that playoff winner against OTT wayyy back in the day, but he's been trash ever since. Hated him for the majority of his first stint, having him back feels like hockey herpes.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Dude me too! So many points, so little impact on the game. Great finisher, I guess, but to think he has 700 points.. jeez. How? He's invisible 99.9% of the time. His one saving grace was that playoff winner against OTT wayyy back in the day, but he's been trash ever since. Hated him for the majority of his first stint, having him back feels like hockey herpes.

Dustin Brown needs to knock his backside out again... Oh we can wish...

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
why call up the Rochester players when we all know Housley will start him at right press box and then after 4 games move him to left press box

Reactions: Reddawg

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
Time to start a GoFundMe for a We Want Olofsson billboard.

I would not waste my money. One of the kids is already up - CJ Smith. He came up and played well. He was rewarded with a press box seat while Tage Toedragson, Pominslow, Suckposo and Sloth-botka continue to play games and suck. Face it - Housley's not going to play the young guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitts888

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I would not waste my money. One of the kids is already up - CJ Smith. He came up and played well. He was rewarded with a press box seat while Tage Toedragson, Pominslow, Suckposo and Sloth-botka continue to play games and suck. Face it - Housley's not going to play the young guys.

They need to hire you for the copy on the hype videos.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
Not sure bringing the kids up would be best for their development. Rather let them win in Rochester than be exposed to whatever the issue is in Buffalo right now.

Reactions: Reddawg

Gordo21

Feb 9, 2017
What kids?

You mean Ullmark, Dahlin, Pilut, Nelson, Mittelstadt, Thompson, Eichel, Reinhart, Ristolainen and Rodriguez?

Got news people, Nylander and Olofsson for Pominville and Okposo doesn't change a damn thing right now.

Neither does a new coach.

Stews just starting to simmer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffaloed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->