OT: The Olympics

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
That was f***ing stupid wow. What a race by both. That's insanity. That isnt done. People don't do that.
Yea I was looking forward to this race all day. In qualifying, both those dudes were blowing away people and could have moonwalked across the finish to qualify.

Final did not disappoint.

Saw an interview with Rai after, and he was emotional and said "sorry" to like his family. That's rough, dude has nothing to be sorry for.

Edit. 7 of the 8 dudes had personal best/area best/national records in this race. Wild.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Bruce Springsteen's daughter Jessica rides horses, does the jumping stuff. She's ranked top 20 in the world!

But her horse knocked a thingy down, so she was deducted. Gonna be tough for her to get to the medal round...have to rely on other horses to f*** up now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Appleyard

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Akind Mu wins the 800m gold. Only 19 I think. Trenton, Nj girl. Not much good comes from Trenton these days. I bet they had a parade for her.
Yeah Trenton girl....she's got 5-10 more years of tearing it up ..coach said she is just scraping the surface with her potential. Nice to have a "local" person with notoriety like that.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad