The Official Robbie Schremp Sporadic Post Thread (All Un-Groundshaking Talk Goes HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
I can tell you Schremp scored two highlight reel goals this past weekend.....he also had a couple more points that were not of the spectacular variety. All together the move to London has gone fairly well, Schremp probably isn't getting as much ice time as he would like, but he hasn't said anything about it.
Schremp has a new strength and conditioning program that he is really working hard at aswell, and he has already dropped 3% in the body fat department.....still a little high though according to the strength and conditioning coach.

And BTW, Schremp may not even be a top 5 pick......not sure if him having his own 'sporadic post thread' will fly around here, but atleast you seem to know that. :D

X-SHARKIE

I Love ROBBIE SCHREMP!!! Before the season started I had him at #4 in my draft top 30.... I dont think so anymore. I've recieved a new tape of him this past week...Just Awesome! I dont think teams well pass this kid up.

I don't think i've seen such a offensive savy and smart player at this age. He knows the game like the back of his hand. I wont even go into his skill set.

Somone said he plays like Jason Spezza...No way. But thats not a bad thing, I think he's going to be better.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
I'm a big fan of Schremp as well.

Personally I feel he's the second best talent in this draft behind Ovechkin and I'd still have him rated number 2 despite all the "turmoil" that has surrounded him in the past few months.

I_r_1337

Jun 10, 2003
Washington D.C.
Visit site
Even if the rumors about him being a problem child are true so what.. the kids talent is far more important than and surpass his potential "problems". The kids got talent and it's top notch and there's no denying that. Besides which one of us here can truely say from the time we were teens we stayed the same our whole lives. I can tell you from experience.. I'm 18 now and there's no way I'm the same person I was when I was 16 and I doubt by the tmie I hit 20 I'll be like I am now. When people call prospects who have yet to be drafted head cases it kills me. Sure some prospects are extremely mature beyond their years but that can be due to a # of reason. For example I consider myself more mature than most people my age simply based on the fact I was an only child and my parents involved me in everything. For gods sakes when I was 12 I was worried constantly about bills not being paid cause they talked with me about it. There's no excuse for anyone to say a prospect is going to be a head case at the ages of 16-18. If he doesn't go #2 whoever had the 2nd pick will regret it a few years from now.

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
X-SHARKIE said:
I've recieved a new tape of him this past week...Just Awesome! I dont think teams well pass this kid up.

I don't think i've seen such a offensive savy and smart player at this age. He knows the game like the back of his hand. I wont even go into his skill set.

Somone said he plays like Jason Spezza...No way. But thats not a bad thing, I think he's going to be better.

can you give a little description of those goals?

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
crosby

oh my god! rob just sneezed! haha i guess crosby is far superior since he can get a goal with out even touching the puck ahha

DR. Holiday

JNRhockeyGURU said:
oh my god! rob just sneezed! haha i guess crosby is far superior since he can get a goal with out even touching the puck ahha
Say hi to the rest of the cult....oooppps I mean family.

Shremp isn't close to Crosby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad