TSN: The Official Ottawa Sports Radio Thread - PART X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I agree with Lloyd.
Protect Abramov and L Brown and Watson

Leave Tierney, White and Dadonov exposed.

The daccord vs Gus is a tough one.
The only really hard decision imo

I don’t really care if he lose Abramov - prob better value getting selected than losing him to waivers a few months later. Maybe exposing Abramov makes it easy for Seattle to avoid taking one of our host anchors.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I agree with Lloyd.
Protect Abramov and L Brown and Watson

Leave Tierney, White and Dadonov exposed.

The daccord vs Gus is a tough one.
The only really hard decision imo

Daccord can be exposed, we get him some fake cast that he wears to look like his ankle is bent 180 degrees ...then Seattle walks away. (pun intended)

Reactions: Icelevel

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Always look forward to Pierre Dorion talking to Lloyd on the radio. PD is at his most relaxed I think and you get him kinda as he intends to be and the intended message from the team, so it’s a must listen IMO. And they float him tough questions and the FYOUS question yesterday to me was the meat of the interview.

my impression is the Sens won’t be a Cap team. they aren’t going to pay up and we’ll see where that gets us. Saying Jake Sanderson will need a contract one day when he’s in a dorm room in North Dakota was the biggest retreat in NHL Cap spending that’s ever been said in this city and that’s saying something.

Tierney + a 2nd to Seattle for the expansion pick. A necessary move perhaps for PD to keep his team together. Reminder of how high Ottawa is going to have to jump to land it’s knockout shot. Everything is there, now can they afford this super yacht trip through the inner channel or will it be vomiting and cries for help. Is the Captain going to turn to us and tell us he’s taking a new route through death crashing waters while the people yell at him there’s a better way, this is not what we were promised, betrayal of the dream was not in the brochure

Last edited:

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Always look forward to Pierre Dorion talking to Lloyd on the radio. PD is at his most relaxed I think and you get him kinda as he intends to be and the intended message from the team, so it’s a must listen IMO. And they float him tough questions and the FYOUS question yesterday to me was the meat of the interview.

my impression is the Sens won’t be a Cap team. they aren’t going to pay up and we’ll see where that gets us. Saying Jake Sanderson will need a contract one day when he’s in a dorm room in North Dakota was the biggest retreat in NHL Cap spending that’s ever been said in this city and that’s saying something.

Tierney + a 2nd to Seattle for the expansion pick. A necessary move perhaps for PD to keep his team together. Reminder of how high Ottawa is going to have to jump to land it’s knockout shot. Everything is there, now can they afford this super yacht trip through the inner channel or will it be vomiting and cries for help. Is the Captain going to turn to us and tell us he’s taking a new route through death crashing waters while the people yell at him there’s a better way, this is not what we were promised, betrayal of the dream was not in the brochure
So you start this post referencing the interview then move to your pessimistic impressions, and finish off with pure negative speculation. Outstanding work. I’m not saying you aren’t going to be proven right but you may have a career at Fox News.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
So you start this post referencing the interview then move to your pessimistic impressions, and finish off with pure negative speculation. Outstanding work. I’m not saying you aren’t going to be proven right but you may have a career at Fox News.

I don’t know if your reference to Fox news is an insult or a compliment because I don’t watch Fox News, but I can see your news intake has become fully about the emotional exchange of “news” places like Fox, CNN, MSNBC peddle and you don’t have any critical thinking abilities. Good luck to you, Twitter and Instagram are exchange platforms for emotion and not media platforms. so I think you will face a lot of frustrations and exacerbation if you dont realize this, they are out to manipulate your emotions not inform you, you’re welcome for this free moment of zen

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

And if it is Tierney + a 2nd you owe me a Chicken Parm

Radiogirl

Oct 12, 2017

Sounds like you have sound advice maybe we should start #hiretuna

Radiogirl

Oct 12, 2017
Shame Simmer must have been dressing in the dark and grabbed one of his boy's shirts. Lol.

Attachments

• E2ObhoxWYAMH9xU.jpeg.jpg
    E2ObhoxWYAMH9xU.jpeg.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 17

GoMyTeam

Aug 20, 2017
I forget which day, but before the playoffs started they were discussing which of the McDavid/Draisaitl or Matthews/Marner duos would score more in the playoffs.

It wasn't looking good for the Edmonton duo after they were eliminated and Toronto was up 3-1, but now with the Habs forcing a game 7 it's really close.

McDavid 4GP 1G 3A 4PTS
Draisaitl 4GP 2G 3A 5PTS
Total 8GP 3G 6A 9PTS

Matthews 6GP 1G 3A 4PTS
Marner 6GP 0G 4A 4PTS
Total 12GP 1G 7A 8PTS

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Some Ottawa radio people who were saying Allen should start over Price - wrench yourself, and then do it again.

Reactions: Icelevel

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Some Ottawa radio people who were saying Allen should start over Price - wrench yourself, and then do it again.
Same like here , people shit on Murray but watch when we make the playoff. Fan gonna like him

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Same like here , people shit on Murray but watch when we make the playoff. Fan gonna like him

hope so. I’m not convinced in Murray. He might be like MAF, has amazing seasons and completely terrible seasons. His game might be up one season and down the next. Inconsistent - at least that’s his M.O. to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad