The Official Ottawa Sports Radio Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Come on. That was at the very end when LLoyd asked about what his plans were for the holidays. You just can't help yourself can you
Every post I post, you feel the need to reply, must be exhausting. You just can't help yourself can you?

Lloyd asked him if he was going to the Czech Republic, with the intention of discussing the World Juniors, and couldn't reign in the conversation to keep it on topic. The intention was to talk about the WJC, not Dorion's family dinner. The draft was discussed afterwards and the interview lasted close to another 5 minutes, so, no, it wasn't at the very end of the interview, but thanks for being constructive in this thread.

Have a listen before you criticize others, here is the link:

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/ottawa-120...y-have-to-call-up-alsing-or-thomson-1.1416286

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Every post I post, you feel the need to reply, must be exhausting. You just can't help yourself can you?

Lloyd asked him if he was going to the Czech Republic, with the intention of discussing the World Juniors, and couldn't reign in the conversation to keep it on topic. The intention was to talk about the WJC, not Dorion's family dinner. The draft was discussed afterwards and the interview lasted close to another 5 minutes, so, no, it wasn't at the very end of the interview, but thanks for being constructive in this thread.

Have a listen before you criticize others, here is the link:

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/ottawa-120...y-have-to-call-up-alsing-or-thomson-1.1416286
I did listen. to it live. What you referred to was the very last question, so they did not "keep going off topic"

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I did listen. to it live. What you referred to was the very last question, so they did not "keep going off topic"
I listened live too, then listened again to make sure I heard correctly, which, I did. I suggest you do the same before accusing someone of lying. After Lloyd asked if he was going to the Czech Republic, Dorion laid out in detail what the days leading up to leaving for the Czech Republic, nothing at all about the WJHC. The next question was about the draft.

Am I crazy or did anyone else hear it the same way I did?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad