The Official Ottawa Sports Radio Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizwald

Dec 19, 2017

Better late than never is all I have to say. Actually I will say a few more words: I've never understood the kid glove approach the media, for the most part, have accepted and yes enabled the pathetic joke that is currently the Senators' organization - it's an unbelievably sad situation. So it's about time Ian, congrats, and now hopefully there's no turning back!

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
It’s really easy for the TSN crew to stop protecting the ownership / management, at some point they’ll have to respond rather than hide. Should have happened a long time ago, for that there is no excuse as a professional journalist. Tell the news like it is and don’t sugar coat it to suit your master.

The tsn crew has been enabling Dorion and Melnyk for a long time, let’s see how long it takes before their sack shrivels to raisins again

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
It's a pretty funny scene to listen to, honestly.

I get what Dean is trying to say. He's trying to say that there is a vocal voice that is drowning everything else out and I'm sure there is that simply don't care about the politics and just like the games of hockey.

But honestly, I think Dean is really overreaching on the fact that this is a 'vocal minority' only. His statement of having 200 people that use social media to talk and voice their opinion drowning everything and shadowing the fact that those are not the 'only' fans and Ian coming back and saying about how attendance was down and people were voting with their wallet just shows sometimes there are multiple people in life: Half full, half empty, and bat**** crazy.

ChelFan31

Mar 22, 2016
Dean Brown is the biggest Company guy ... HONESTLY WHY DOES 1200 EVEN BOTHER HAVING HIM ON THE PRE GAME SHOW ???

He cannot objectively critique the Senators Management & Ownership SINCE HE'S BEING PAID BY THE OTTAWA SENATORS DIRECTLY...

GET THIS GUY OFF THE AIR ...

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
@ianmendes

Ian we are aware that working for 1200 that covers the Sens is a delicate situation and you dont want to risk your job, but please for the sake of the fans once this is all over you need to ask direct tough questions to both management and ownership.

Reactions: OttawaSenators11

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
It's a pretty funny scene to listen to, honestly.

I get what Dean is trying to say. He's trying to say that there is a vocal voice that is drowning everything else out and I'm sure there is that simply don't care about the politics and just like the games of hockey.

But honestly, I think Dean is really overreaching on the fact that this is a 'vocal minority' only. His statement of having 200 people that use social media to talk and voice their opinion drowning everything and shadowing the fact that those are not the 'only' fans and Ian coming back and saying about how attendance was down and people were voting with their wallet just shows sometimes there are multiple people in life: Half full, half empty, and bat**** crazy.
He seems to have no respect for the fans and thinks that 90% don't actually care about the team and just like having hockey on in the background. Literally everyone I know is pissed about the Sens right now, not just the guys who post on HFBoards and twitter non-stop.

Reactions: FlyingJ and Deku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->