TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Part I: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1457987

reminder:
His game won't translate :sarcasm:
Lol not even that good tbh
Yep, overrated and too small. He is also benefiting from better players like Ehlers in Halifax and Mantha in the WJC and Mackinnon last year. When he gets to the NHL next year he'll probably be carried again by better players. And of course...his game won't translate. And...he has maturity issues. And...too much of a perimeter player. And...he doesnt play 2 way hockey. :rant:
Has it been mentioned that Drouin's game probably won't translate?
Might have been lost in translation.
Doesn't matter...he is too small. And his game won't translate.

Last edited:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Jurassic Park is insane, my favourite movie all-time.
I'm a huge dinosaur fan here.

Not too fond of Malone though

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
7 points in one game...how lucky is this kid? He so ugly the defenders turn away at the sight of him...could this be the reason for his success?

All joking aside...I cannot wait to see this kid paired up with Stammer. Yzerman is a hockey genious for drafting this kid...do GM's get statues built for them? In the middle of a playoff run...I honestly cannot wait for the years to come. Hockey in Tampa has never had a brighter future.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://thechronicleherald.ca/mooseheads/1194326-drouin-may-match-crosby-mark
Jonathan Drouin is in the running to become the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League’s first back-to-back most valuable player since Sidney Crosby turned the trick nearly a decade ago.

The Halifax Mooseheads star was named as one of three finalists for the Michel Briere Award as the league’s MVP. Drouin, who led the Mooseheads with 108 points in only 46 games, is up against Anthony Mantha of the Val d’Or Foreurs and the Quebec Remparts’ Anthony Duclair.
The league announced its awards finalists on Tuesday, two days before the start of post-season play. The winners are to be announced at the Golden Puck Awards gala April 2 in Montreal.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Hey TB fans this Drouin kid seems to be having an alright year just wondering if the Lightning would call him up for the playoffs (if/when his Junior season is over - not sure how the Junior schedules line up with the NHL schedule really).

Good luck in the playoffs either way.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Hey TB fans this Drouin kid seems to be having an alright year just wondering if the Lightning would call him up for the playoffs (if/when his Junior season is over - not sure how the Junior schedules line up with the NHL schedule really).

Good luck in the playoffs either way.

Good question, unlikely in my opinion though.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Pretty pass to Ehlers almost resulted in a highlight reel goal, but Drouin finishes the play of nicely with a quick snap shot in the slot.

4-2 Moose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad