The Official Horrible Trade Proposals Thread Part 4: Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots EVERYBODY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
I propose an update to our drinking game for us HF Canes fans.

1 shot - to start every Canes game. Why you ask? Well... it’s because it’s the freaking Hurricanes....

1 shot - every time we outshoot a team by 10 shots and manage to lose game

1 shot - for every period Rod refuses to change the current lineup that can’t score goals

1 shot - for every time a fan comes onto our GDT to compliment our losing team and mentions we’ll be good soon

1 shot - for every bad trade proposal

Why do you hate us?!

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
The franchise had nothing to do with it.

Which makes it even more sad. A bunch of Bojangles-eating dank meme-posting sarcastic low-effort internet message board halfwits can get their shit together long enough to not only dominate the likes board but also to coordinate their avatar changes in the correct order and at the correct time across 12 f***ing time zones and the goddamned Carolina Hurricanes can't score 2 f***ing goals in one game.

f*** me!

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Which makes it even more sad. A bunch of Bojangles-eating dank meme-posting sarcastic low-effort internet message board halfwits can get their **** together long enough to not only dominate the likes board but also to coordinate their avatar changes in the correct order and at the correct time across 12 ****ing time zones and the goddamned Carolina Hurricanes can't score 2 ****ing goals in one game.

**** me!

This times a hundred

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Which makes it even more sad. A bunch of Bojangles-eating dank meme-posting sarcastic low-effort internet message board halfwits can get their **** together long enough to not only dominate the likes board but also to coordinate their avatar changes in the correct order and at the correct time across 12 ****ing time zones and the goddamned Carolina Hurricanes can't score 2 ****ing goals in one game.

**** me!
Preach!

tenor.gif

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

**** me!
Jesus f*** it took them three games to score two goals. What a bunch of donkeys.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com

**** me!
yeah

we are really good

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

**** me!

We knew the letters, we knew the clock!

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia

**** me!
Good old days, that was an exciting time

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

**** me!

"Bojangles eating dank meme posting sarcastic low effort internet message board halfwit" is probably just a bit too long to go on a tombstone.

Pity, because it would be f***ing perfect.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Hulkacaniac

You MUST
Jun 4, 2015
NC
Rumor: - Charlie Coyle being dangled (OTT, MTL, BOS interested)

The comments about Niederreiter and the Wild maybe needing a center caught my eye.

A Rask for Niderreiter change of scenery swap would be interesting. Nino is the better player, but plays the less valuable position and is more expensive. Term is neutral.
I can't imagine Rask has that much value, dude is such an enigma. It's like there's no bottom to how disappointing he can be.

We just need to do everything we can to find some passable centers. It's just pathetic. I think our AHL wingers are good enough that they could produce with capable centers.

poobags

8) 8) 8( 8)
Jan 27, 2013
Washington
Llanfairpwllgwyngyll facts!

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll is actually a shortened form of the name of the village. The full name is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

The full name is translated as:
The church of St. Mary (Llanfair)
of the pool (pwll)
of the white hazels (gwyn gyll)
near [lit. "over against"] (go ger)
the rapid whirlpool (y chwyrn drobwll)
and the church of St. Tysilio (Llantysilio)
of the red cave (ogo goch)

The latter element has also been translated as "the cave of St Tysilio the Red".

Sorry I'm just preparing for the inevitable relocation.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Without Darling between the pipes, the Canes are giving up just ~2.57 GA/G this season, including just 33 goals in 21 games at EV. It's probably unsustainable, particularly with Darling back, but ~1.57 EV GA/G is competitive with other great defensive clubs post-lockout given the context of increased offense.

The defense is legit.

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Without Darling between the pipes, the Canes are giving up just ~2.57 GA/G this season, including just 33 goals in 21 games at EV. It's probably unsustainable, particularly with Darling back, but ~1.57 EV GA/G is competitive with other great defensive clubs post-lockout given the context of increased offense.

The defense is legit.
Even with that overrated boat anchor Pesce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad