Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Liked his freestyle on la leakers the flow, passion, cadence, delivery and word play was ridiculous. Got me pumped for his album. Did two listens of it and I walked away kind of disappointed to be honest. I think the freestyle set the bar to high for me and I went into it expecting greatness and came out with just goodness. Good solid album for sure and a few tracks will hit my playlist but for me personally I had expectations going in that it was going to be an all time fire album and that’s probably my fault lol. Solid 7/10 for sure. Great Effort by cole

Reactions: 780il

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Wow that intro is hard af, thank god my neighbors like me bout to have the sound bar at max volume all weekend
My wife and son are going away for the weekend.
I have 3 in-ceiling speakers, 2 more surround in-ceiling speakers, and a 12in Klipsch sub all in my home theatre system.
Going to be banging this album while lighting one up as soon as they leave!

Last edited:
Reactions: tacogeoff and max21

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Every song on this Cole album has replay value except Close. The best thing about Cole is he's still HUNGRY. You can hear it in his voice. How many rappers been in the game for over a decade and still have that type of hunger?

Amazing album. Solid 9/10 for me. It'd be a 10/10 if some of the songs were longer.

Friday Night Lights
2014 FHD
The Offseason

Those are Cole's top-3 albums from what Ive heard. I havent listened to all of the warm up and the come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad