Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
I am the fallen angel so deal with it. One ride with me and you'll get it

I've got street cred unlike that fool.

Last edited:

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Drip Harder kinda trash so far, kinda bored of what these guys are doing rn.

Kinda bored of music in general, feel like there's not much good shit coming out any more.

Actually this Never Recover track is pretty hard. I'll give the project another listen when I'm not dead.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I’m so hyped for Drake in Vancouver. When Adele is drooling over the production and show, it’s gotta be good.

Drizzy brings out the stars, dude the GOAT

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I will never ever get over Earl's ridiculous verse

also lol at Frank with his "I'm high and I'm bi" line months before he wrote the tumblr post officially coming out

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I’m so hyped for Drake in Vancouver. When Adele is drooling over the production and show, it’s gotta be good.

Drizzy brings out the stars, dude the GOAT
Ye a better artist though and it's not really even a debate. Drake is a great surfer tho.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Tfw Push reveals he got the baby info cause 40 was talking about it to someone without Drake knowing and it got back to Push, and Push having audio of Drake offering 100k for dirt on him.

:laugh:

Reactions: holy

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
there should be a seperate thread for non garbage hip hop
Diversity, my dude. I don't like everything posted in here, but on this page alone you have Tupac and Black Thought, Travis Scott and Drake, then Lil Yachty. That's a pretty good mix of old and new school and some mainstream poppier stuff. Everyone should be able to find stuff they like.

Say Hey Kid

NY was his town & it always would be
Dec 10, 2007
Diversity, my dude. I don't like everything posted in here, but on this page alone you have Tupac and Black Thought, Travis Scott and Drake, then Lil Yachty. That's a pretty good mix of old and new school and some mainstream poppier stuff. Everyone should be able to find stuff they like.
Plus everyone would disagree on what's good and bad.

Reactions: Mach85

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Tfw Push reveals he got the baby info cause 40 was talking about it to someone without Drake knowing and it got back to Push, and Push having audio of Drake offering 100k for dirt on him.

:laugh:
Drake should've just shut up about the whole thing and took the L like a grown man. These subliminal threats of violence he's sending out are beyond pathetic at this point.

Him being cradled by Lebron and having J Prince call Pusha an ant who they can crush just makes him look sooo weak. Lil boy syndrome having lil boy.

Reactions: Mach85

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
there should be a seperate thread for non garbage hip hop

Hip hop is hip hop. It’s diverse. No one is telling you to play the videos.

Drake should've just shut up about the whole thing and took the L like a grown man. These subliminal threats of violence he's sending out are beyond pathetic at this point.

Him being cradled by Lebron and having J Prince call Pusha an ant who they can crush just makes him look sooo weak. Lil boy syndrome having lil boy.

Drake handled it all sooooo poorly.

Everyone knows that diss track he keeps talking about that would have ruined Kanye doesn’t exist. He had nothing.

Push has the audio of Drake trying to get info for $100k too. :laugh:

Pusha said if Kanye had shown him the photo of the baby that Drake sent him he would have used it as the cover art for Adidon :laugh:

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
Hip hop is hip hop. It’s diverse. No one is telling you to play the videos.

Drake handled it all sooooo poorly.

Everyone knows that diss track he keeps talking about that would have ruined Kanye doesn’t exist. He had nothing.

Push has the audio of Drake trying to get info for $100k too. :laugh:

Pusha said if Kanye had shown him the photo of the baby that Drake sent him he would have used it as the cover art for Adidon :laugh:
Even tho Push's convo with Budden et al. is three hours I encourage people to watch, it's great. The man is calculating. As for Prince, he's one of the most connected guys in hip-hop but if he was actually gonna do something he wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops like he is now. Plus, I think the worst thing he could do is threaten a guy like Pusha who won't back down from anyone. And on those tapes, we can see that even his own people were afraid of what he could do to them if they gave up info (Rory's OVO witness protection comment was hilarious).

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

His reaction of Khabib jumping over the fence is priceless. The fear on that mans face lol

maxresdefault.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Even tho Push's convo with Budden et al. is three hours I encourage people to watch, it's great. The man is calculating. As for Prince, he's one of the most connected guys in hip-hop but if he was actually gonna do something he wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops like he is now. Plus, I think the worst thing he could do is threaten a guy like Pusha who won't back down from anyone. And on those tapes, we can see that even his own people were afraid of what he could do to them if they gave up info (Rory's OVO witness protection comment was hilarious).
One of them said it’d be gunplay or something like that.

I dunno why anyone would wanna f*** with Push, and tbh, I believe Pusha waaaaay more than I believe Drake. Drake is all about image. I enjoy some of his music, but for himself, I never really dug him. It felt fake to me and he continues to show why imo

It’s clear Pusha’s next diss was going to be that OVO leaked the baby info and that’s why he wanted Drake to respond. Instead it was a round 1 KO.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
One of them said it’d be gunplay or something like that.

I dunno why anyone would wanna **** with Push, and tbh, I believe Pusha waaaaay more than I believe Drake. Drake is all about image. I enjoy some of his music, but for himself, I never really dug him. It felt fake to me and he continues to show why imo

It’s clear Pusha’s next diss was going to be that OVO leaked the baby info and that’s why he wanted Drake to respond. Instead it was a round 1 KO.
Honestly, idk why anyone would believe Drake over Push at this point other than being a delusional Stan. Push has shown receipts the whole way through. Drake is hit or miss with his projects for me. NWTS and IYRTITL are hits for me, and the rest I can leave for the most part, with some good tracks on each project of course. I get that's not a popular opinion. I don't deny the talent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->