OT: The Official HF Bolts Stanley Cup Thread - Get your Cup Avatars here! (Post #65)

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Phil Esposito is a freaking living legend.

Shoot the puck. Epic.

Him telling the boys they will never walk alone for the rest of their lives and have each other...freaking priceless.

We witnessed some epic ish tonight.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Question for everyone...there was one person noticeably missing tonight.

DAVE MISHKIN. Where was he at?

No where to be found. It was odd and I hope all is well.

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
Just finished watching the Ray Jay celebration. Freaking awesome.

Only thing missing was a Rick Peckham final epic sendoff.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Im just reading now page 8 of this thread... and it sounds that parade was awesome. I really hope i can watch it ob youtube or somewhere esle later next week. So of somebode knows where can i watch it pleeeeeease guys,give me a link :)

Reactions: CupsOverCash

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
maxresdefault.jpg

I just realized the photoshop potential is endless. I'll start first. Drunk Kuch driving the gravy train.

Imma need this to turn into an avatar soon

Reactions: DaBolts

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Killorn giving Vinik the Stanley Cup belt was hilarious - and a desperation move, in my view. You could tell he was trying his very best to shower him with praise, knowing what may be just a few weeks away. He does not want to leave. But he is the only one with a modified NTC. I would choose him over Johnson every time. Unless Johnson waives (highly unlikely), trading Killorn is a near certainty. It is one of the only levers we have at our disposal.

Reactions: The Macho King

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Killorn giving Vinik the Stanley Cup belt was hilarious - and a desperation move, in my view. You could tell he was trying his very best to shower him with praise, knowing what may be just a few weeks away. He does not want to leave. But he is the only one with a modified NTC. I would choose him over Johnson every time. Unless Johnson waives (highly unlikely), trading Killorn is a near certainty. It is one of the only levers we have at our disposal.
Killorn's showing his Harvard IQ on and off the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->