OT: The Official HF Bolts Stanley Cup Thread - Get your Cup Avatars here! (Post #65)

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
This was the best night of my life in a very long time.
This.

I've never seen/partecipate to an event like that. I'm fan also of Juventus Football Club, a team that won many championships in his history.
But I've never seen a run like this one and a party like this one.
It's the first time I'm feeling really involved into the celebrations, despite the long distance between Turin, and the Raymond James Stadium.
I really love this team and I'm thankful for what I've seen and for the emotions they gave me.
Simply wow.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
The pure elation from today made me appreciate this team in way I haven't before. Seeing Kucherov and co. so happy and wasted brought a nonstop smile to my face.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Can you imagine now if the Rays win the World Series? All these guys are gonna come back and party it up

I don't know. I have no idea what the Rays plans would be for where they would celebrate a World Series triumph; whether it would be in Tampa or St. Pete. As much as Tampa makes more sense...it's not where they play, you know? Can't help but feel like it would be a slap in the face to the other side of the bay if they celebrated at Raymond James.

They also just haven't captured the community the way the Lightning have, though I'm sure plenty of people would still look for any excuse to celebrate a public parade.

The Bucs, on the other hand...a Bucs Super Bowl would put the Lightning to shame, and that's not an insult. This will always be a football town. And we've put up with a lot of honest to g-d shit from the Bucs in the last 17 years, too.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I don't know. I have no idea what the Rays plans would be for where they would celebrate a World Series triumph; whether it would be in Tampa or St. Pete. As much as Tampa makes more sense...it's not where they play, you know? Can't help but feel like it would be a slap in the face to the other side of the bay if they celebrated at Raymond James.

They also just haven't captured the community the way the Lightning have, though I'm sure plenty of people would still look for any excuse to celebrate a public parade.

The Bucs, on the other hand...a Bucs Super Bowl would put the Lightning to shame, and that's not an insult. This will always be a football town.

Not any more. It's Hockeytown, USA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->