The official Germany-Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robson

Jan 4, 2006
i'm so pissed off, i had a bad mood für the last couple of days. with sturm and hecht out for us, it's the biggest cheapshot for olympic team. even if naslund, sundin and forsberg would miss the swedish team, they still have alfredsson, the sedins, modin, phalsson, axelsson.....it's so f***ed up, i can spend the time watching curling

Walzy

EHCler said:
Kopitz and Benda have been cut :confused: in addition to Bazany.

Well guess we have to deal with Leask. :rant:

I expected Benda to actually lead this team as captain, he always has been a stellar preformer for our national team.

Would have preffered Leask to get cut instead of Kopitz. Hope Leask will remain the our spare defender and be cut as soon as the NHL players arrive.

:eek:

Leask >>> Renz + Kopitz

i'd rather have Renz beeing cut instead of Kopitz. But i'd definitely rate Leask over both of them. I think with Seidenberg, Schubert, Ehrhoff, Goc, Sulzer and Schauer there's no need for Kopitz, but even Peter Worrell is 2x faster than Renz :rant:

Force

Jan 26, 2006
Dan Galvin said:
I really thought with both Sturm and Hecht out they would be looking up to Benda for a majority of the leadership. :amazed:

Stefan Ustdorf is the Leader of Team GER for quite some time.
I can see Benda beein vulnerable to be cut since he has been totally sucky at the World Championship. With Hecht and Sturm out, maybe this is the time to push the young guys and you know, assign some experience points to them.

ts11

Apr 29, 2005
Germany
Force said:
Stefan Ustdorf is the Leader of Team GER for quite some time.
I can see Benda beein vulnerable to be cut since he has been totally sucky at the World Championship.

Like the rest of the team... but you're right Benda shouldn't be there for leadership.
But he's a big boy with good vision and a good shot (well, for our players ;) ), he played C, wing or defence and was a big part of our teams before the last world championships.

Now we have only 12 forwards but 8 defenders (well, Schubert played forward the last games), so I personally would replace Leask or Renz with Benda. Or will Krupp play 3 offensive lines like Zach did (haven't seen a game with Krupp as our headcoach)?

Miracle80

Jan 30, 2006
Rochester, NY
I know you are talking about the mens team here, but did any of you see the ridiculous conduct of that Swiss woman in the last seconds of the game today?
Almost a Bertuzzi moment. I just happened to catch it because I was trying to give womens hockey a chance.

MAF

Feb 22, 2005
Miracle80 said:
I know you are talking about the mens team here, but did any of you see the ridiculous conduct of that Swiss woman in the last seconds of the game today?
Almost a Bertuzzi moment. I just happened to catch it because I was trying to give womens hockey a chance.
Yeah, I saw it in the highlight section...grrr.

But I would be happy, if the result was the same in the men's game.

OilerOlli*

I saw for a few minutes ago the recap of the german quarterfinal-loss 92 against Canada in shootout in TV.
Man, that is still the most bitter defeat I can remember in a hockey game. :cry:
So unbelievable.

OilerOlli*

Another question: Where is the gdt from Germany vs. Czech Republic???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->