The official FIFA 17 thread

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Anyone else feel like when you play in the Journey that the other players on your team are way too passive. My wingers play like Claude Makelele and I feel like I have to do everything myself (I understand they want you to be the star but still, a little help guys).

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Anyone else feel like when you play in the Journey that the other players on your team are way to passive. My wingers play like Claude Makele and I feel like I have to do everything myself (I understand they want you to be the star but still, a little help guys).

Entirely agree. But it's always like that for me. My wingers don't really run unless I make them. My fullbacks on the other hand run forever. I have Gaya and Rangel (playing as Swansea now in my first season) they run so much more than Routledge or Montero.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Finally got it.... played 4 games. Struggling to score with River plate. I create enough chances but can't finish. Missed 3 penalties in one game but ironically that was the game I finally scored and won.:laugh:

Also from the looks of it some players on sofifa are not actually in the game...bummer.

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
Everyone on FUT just rushes you with 2 or more players anytime you try to build up an attack. Total BS. Sit back deep and put 2-3 fast fwds like musa and vardy

Sep 19, 2008
Bradley not the Swansea manager in The Journey :rolleyes:

Decided to go with Liverpool and Kloppo instead. Like what I see so far.

That guy who insults you in the beginning :laugh:

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, you can't request funds anymore which sucks, especially when you have a poor SA team.

What I really like about this game is the player development. The training sessions actually work.

Sep 19, 2008
Shame. I always start out in career with an English league two team and try to take them to the Premier League. Budgets for those teams are ridiculously low.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Shame. I always start out in career with an English league two team and try to take them to the Premier League. Budgets for those teams are ridiculously low.

I did one with Cambridge last year, and got up to the championship in 3 seasons. My goal for be season was automatic promotion for some reason and I had a budget of 750,000. Just ridiculous

Sep 19, 2008
Did anyone else get sent on loan from their Premier league team in "The Journey". And yes, Gareth is a *****.

Sep 19, 2008
As far as I know that's the defined way the story happens, I'm not even sure it's possible to avoid going out on loan.

Thought so, I was wondering if people who were straight A's throughout training would stay with Liverpool/ Man United / Arsenal, etc. I ended up going with Burnley and I didn't get much time but I didn't really deserve it.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Playing career mode with a league two team and they want me to make a profit of $11,000,000. I have a starting transfer amount of less than $2 mil, I need to buy a scout and send them out as they want me to find and grow a youth player, none of my players have even $1 mil value so can't get there in transfers, even winning the FA cup won't give me enough money. I haven't been fired for this but my reply is hurt and they annoy me with not only track emails, how do you pull this off?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I did one with Cambridge last year, and got up to the championship in 3 seasons. My goal for be season was automatic promotion for some reason and I had a budget of 750,000. Just ridiculous

WOW that is a low budget.

I won the EPL (more a super league) with River plate 3 years into my career. I had a 15 million dollar budget to start.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
WOW that is a low budget.

I won the EPL (more a super league) with River plate 3 years into my career. I had a 15 million dollar budget to start.

I know. When I started out on League 2 I had around 600,000 or so, which I expected. I got promoted the next year and went up to like 700,000 which was a little frustrating but kept going. Once I got to the Championship with that 750,000 budget thought, I was done haha

Sep 19, 2008
When you return from loan and Gareth curses you out. **** you dude. And then he joins the rival lol. Yes it's scripted drama but I was yelling at my lungs for Gareth to come at me bro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->