The official Do Flyers offer sheet an RFA D Thead

Unstable

Apr 26, 2006
Exiled in NoVA
No. I say sign Gagne, trade Mez for a bag of pucks, and waive the rest of 'em.

Though, huh, if they could trade Coburn and Mez that would clear enough cap space for an offer sheet.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
No. I say sign Gagne, trade Mez for a bag of pucks, and waive the rest of 'em.

Though, huh, if they could trade Coburn and Mez that would clear enough cap space for an offer sheet.

I agree...but there is no harm in still going after one of these guys. If the other team matches, they are in the same position they are now.

I think it is interesting the Flyers made it a point to make moves before today...and made their signings right off the bat today. They are focusing their attention on something...and I doubt it is just Gagne.

Unstable

Apr 26, 2006
Exiled in NoVA
I agree...but there is no harm in still going after one of these guys. If the other team matches, they are in the same position they are now.

I think it is interesting the Flyers made it a point to make moves before today...and made their signings right off the bat today. They are focusing their attention on something...and I doubt it is just Gagne.

I think Homer smelled the incoming awful Clarkson/Clowe/etc. contracts and ran to get his checkbook ASAP.

whatthef

Failure is an Option
Mar 1, 2007
Upper Darby
I doubt it. The amount you would have to offer to make it so the other team won't match is more than what we have cap room for.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I'd love to OS McDonagh because he is my buddy's favorite player and he HATES the Flyers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad