Online Series: The Official Disney+ Streaming Service Thread

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
one thing that has annoyed me is that Disney has gone back and edited some of the materials that had previously been released. The Simpsons being the big one. At first I thought it was just The Simpson's but it looks like they have "tweeked" a lot of stuff.

I just rewatched Splash and two scenes were edited out

Sep 19, 2008
one thing that has annoyed me is that Disney has gone back and edited some of the materials that had previously been released. The Simpsons being the big one. At first I thought it was just The Simpson's but it looks like they have "tweeked" a lot of stuff.

I just rewatched Splash and two scenes were edited out
IIRC the michael jackson episode doesn't exist either

They did organize it into sections like Simpsons Sports and Simpsons Travel though.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm waiting for FOX's contract with HBO to expire. Home Alone (I know they took it off Disney+), Night at the Museum, The Greatest Showman, X-Men, so many great movies.

X-Men is already on there, the only Fox ones not there are the Deadpool movies Logan and Dark Phoenix. Deadpool and Logan for obvious reasons, and Dark Phoenix likely still has a contract elsewhere

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Suuuuuper hyped for Hamilton to be released on Disney+

My girlfriend uses it way more than I do, but we'll be watching (and singing) as soon as it drops!

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I cancelled my sub a couple months after Mandalorian ended.

I will sign back up when Falcon & Winter Soldier starts releasing.

Sep 19, 2008
I cancelled my sub a couple months after Mandalorian ended.

I will sign back up when Falcon & Winter Soldier starts releasing.
I've kept it around. It's 7 or 8 dollars I'm willing to pay per month. Mostly look over old Spiderman (1994) eps and other content. Will admit they have a huge array of vault classics which I need to get around to watching.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I've kept it around. It's 7 or 8 dollars I'm willing to pay per month. Mostly look over old Spiderman (1994) eps and other content. Will admit they have a huge array of vault classics which I need to get around to watching.

With Netflix, Crave, Amazon Prime, YouTube, and then add in sports....I literally never opened the app anymore. And I have no intention of donating $10/month to Disney.

PepperKeenan

Sep 22, 2012
Sweden
It's soon launching in Sweden and I've been contemplating getting it, however I read about a couple of series, like X-Men TAS and Spider-Man among others having episodes in the wrong order?

Was this just at launch in the US or is it still like that?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
10 Star Wars series, 10 MCU series, 15 Pixar series in the next few years. Star brand added to Disney+ in the US Possibly Star+ app outside. At least in Latin America. Will have all adult stuff there behind a password. Monthly price hike of two euros in Europe next year.

They're also at 86.2 million subs globally as of December 7th.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad