Prospect Info: The OFFICIAL CFHF Flames Prospect Rankings. Top 20 Complete.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
upload_2019-9-24_19-36-25.png

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
At this point, for me it comes down to who has the best hockey name. No way you can toss a vote for a guy like Justin "Costco" Kirkland.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
The DMZ vs the Lowlands. Looks like DMZ wins for now.

EDIT: Hmm... damn. It's tied.

Last edited:

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Their batteries alone are worth the membership fee lol.

You save a minimum of $60 per year on batteries? I get the executive membership for $60 as I often elect to buy food for potlucks and buy a few things for my office and get reimbursed. Everything over $3000 spending is pure profit to me. Personally, the biggest worth it for me, is Costco car rental. Some of the best rates in general (top 8 out of 10 perhaps) and I don't have to shop around because the difference is kinda negligible. Savings there alone are probably worth my membership several times over.

Kirkland booze is also almost always worth it. I know some people in BC always ask Albertans to bootleg one over for parties and whatnot. It's dirt cheap but good stuff that punches way over its weight class in terms of price per volume. Heck, even the giant bottles of JD or Woodford etc. are amazing prices. Best part (and many people don't seem to realize this), you don't need a membership to go to Costco liquor.

- Kirkland vodka = Grey Goose
- Kirkland scotch = Alexander Murray & Co (Compares favorably to Johnny Walker for the blend, Glenfarclass for the 12 and something Highland for the 20 year)
- Kirkland Rum = Cruzan or Captain Morgan
- Kirkland Canadian Whiskey = Crown Royal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad