The Official Alexander Ovechkin Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Welcome to the official Alexander Ovechkin thread. Any news about him from the Superleague, international tournaments, any interviews, stats, ect., post it here. All events including the Draft Lottery, 2004 NHL Entry Draft, his possible military duty obligations, the expiring IIHF-NHL-NHLPA deal and the following negotiations, and anything else that may affect his career, post it here. Thanx for your help!

P.S. Will somebody please Sticky this thread and I'll TRY to stay off the Sidney Crosby threads...I think. :)

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Foppa_Rules said:
Welcome to the official Alexander Ovechkin thread. Any news about him from the Superleague, international tournaments, any interviews, stats, ect., post it here. All events including the Draft Lottery, 2004 NHL Entry Draft, his possible military duty obligations, the expiring IIHF-NHL-NHLPA deal and the following negotiations, and anything else that may affect his career, post it here. Thanx for your help!

P.S. Will somebody please Sticky this thread and I'll TRY to stay off the Sidney Crosby threads...I think. :)

This thread will have a Penguin or Blackhwak logo in it by 3:00 pm tommorow, bank on it. :help:

roast

Mar 3, 2004
Pittsburgh
:hawks :pens

two birds with one stone!

Anyways,
whats the deal with the IIHF deal. If there is no new deal in place, must the NHL deal directly with the club a particular European / Russian player plays for?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
EroCaps said:
This thread will have a Penguin or Blackhwak logo in it by 3:00 pm tommorow, bank on it. :help:

I certainly hope that is true, being a Pen's fan . . . but that ignores three other possibilities, Caps, Phoenix and Washington . . . smaller possibilities but not much smaller than that of Chicago.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
To me Malkin is as good as Ovechkin . The team who got him will have a very good player for the future .

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Jozeph_Balej said:
To me Malkin is as good as Ovechkin . The team who got him will have a very good player for the future .

While I am very, very high on Malkin, I'm not crazy.

He's a damn good consolation prize, but why settle for hamburger when you can have the juciest ****ing T-Bone you've ever seen?

Grave77digger

Feb 27, 2004
profiles.sports.yahoo.com
Handsome B. Wonderful said:

He's a damn good consolation prize, but why settle for hamburger when you can have the juciest ****ing T-Bone you've ever seen?

thats hilarious... but ya... as a Pens fan we have nothing to complain about if we lose the lottery, Ill be happy with Malkin

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench

Thats a good way of putting it, but Malkin isn't just a hamburger. Hes a cheeseburger. Mozzerella Cheese, Bacon, Mushrooms, Jack Daniels Sauce, you name it, its on this burger.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Fedz said:
Thats a good way of putting it, but Malkin isn't just a hamburger. Hes a cheeseburger. Mozzerella Cheese, Bacon, Mushrooms, Jack Daniels Sauce, you name it, its on this burger.

I'll agree, I was just trying to get my point across.

No matter how much you want to pretty it up, Malkin is a cheeseburger and Ovechkin is a T-Bone.

I'm just glad we're guaranteed a top 2 pick, because after that it's starting to look like chicken nuggets.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
I'll agree, I was just trying to get my point across.

No matter how much you want to pretty it up, Malkin is a cheeseburger and Ovechkin is a T-Bone.

I'm just glad we're guaranteed a top 2 pick, because after that it's starting to look like chicken nuggets.
I get what you're saying, but you're pretty bad with the food analogies. ;) :p:

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Jozeph_Balej said:
There's a lot to like about Malkin, I think. Starting with the fact that he's almost a whole year younger than Ovechkin.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
This guy's hilarious.

Hey, when do you open for Carrot Top?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Does anyone know what Malkin looks like? Does he have a face?

Mr.Brownov*

Jacobv2 said:
Does anyone know what Malkin looks like? Does he have a face?

MALKIN02A.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad