The Office of Strategic Planning - Tank Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I would like to know how many STHs are in favor of the "Tank" strategy. ??

The ones who understand that it's pretty tough to win unless you have at least one "super star", and that most super stars are drafted high in the 1st round.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hey, if we had a young Koivu, Parise, and Staal we'd be doing just fine.

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
I would like to know how many STHs are in favor of the "Tank" strategy. ??

Don't know how I missed this. But I am a STH and though it sucks for our ROI, I want to see a rebuild. Part of the intrigue for me still buying tickets next year is seeing the (hopeful) rise of the youth including Kaprizov. However if the consistent mediocrity continues I would be less likely to renew, changes need to happen even if it brings bad first.

Reactions: a79krgm

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
This is tough. We’re kinda jamming ourselves into the muddy middle, per usual. I think Guerin is set on tearing a few players off of this team as is.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
I want a high draft pick for this year and this year alone. Nothing wrong with a timely tank. Just 1 legit high-end center will change this franchise for the better.

I would like to get out of the NHL equivalent of the friend zone. Seems like the Wild like being there though.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
I want a high draft pick for this year and this year alone. Nothing wrong with a timely tank. Just 1 legit high-end center will change this franchise for the better.

I would like to get out of the NHL equivalent of the friend zone. Seems like the Wild like being there though.
Fiala, the 4th line, and the D have failed to get the memo.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

We need to win the lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad