Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

200.webp

That's an awesome feature! :)

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Got 2 fantasy drafts tonight with guys from Calgary. Hope everyone on the Flames board is alive and well!!

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Is there a new desktop mode on mobile that I accidentally clicked on? Everything is all messed up on my phone

Snazu

I contribute nothing
Feb 2, 2007
This isn't really off topic but does anyone know where you can sync up the flames schedule to an android phone? I've done it before with the score app I believe but it looks like you can't do that anymore.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
This isn't really off topic but does anyone know where you can sync up the flames schedule to an android phone? I've done it before with the score app I believe but it looks like you can't do that anymore.
I still get theScore notifications. :dunno:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
The Flames hoodie and other stuff I ordered arrived yesterday. I was kinda hoping this, but apparently the sizes are a bit different in Europe and NA. This L sized hoodie fits perfectly, while most of my other clothes are XL which is maybe just a little too small for me.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Fire evacuations in Southern AB. I've heard about some in the Crowsnest Pass, some to the West of Lethbridge and some on the South end of Lethbridge. Stay safe all.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
6rizyx.png

Got this call today, and knew before I listened to the voicemail that I would be severely disappointed. Why do guys like this feel the need to come out around political times and believe that their opinions are especially meritorious or worthwhile in this scenario. What a way to tarnish your reputation further theo- you're basically a cut rate kid rock.

As an aside, I joined the UCP in AB, and thought about voting Brian Jean initially. I've since decided to support Doug Schweitzer. However, had I not already switched allegiances this constant barrage of unwanted telephone calls that I reject, and the robo messages I fast forward through, would really have me thinking about it.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Ordered pizza from a new place, turned out to be really good.
Had a few Cuba Libres with that pizza.
Watched Oilers lose.

The weather was really shitty today (raining), so I stayed inside pretty much all day. Can't complain though

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Ordered pizza from a new place, turned out to be really good.
Had a few Cuba Libres with that pizza.
Watched Oilers lose.

The weather was really ****ty today (raining), so I stayed inside pretty much all day. Can't complain though

Was a bit miffed you weren't going to tell us where you got this pizza. Then remembered you live in Finland :laugh:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Was a bit miffed you weren't going to tell us where you got this pizza. Then remembered you live in Finland :laugh:

Well, if you ever happen to come here, Ghetto Street Food Bar. Food is better than the name :laugh:
Also their pitakebabs are among the best I've ever eaten.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Well, if you ever happen to come here, Ghetto Street Food Bar. Food is better than the name :laugh:
Also their pitakebabs are among the best I've ever eaten.

I googled this place because the name intrigued me. Ghetto must have a completely different meaning in Finnish than it does in English cause there's nothing ghetto about it :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad