Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
This company name made me laugh more than I'd guessed
748px-Oiltanking_04.jpg

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Heads up for anyone looking for hockey books, Clint Malarchuk's autobiography is at Chapters in the clearance section for $2. A saw a bunch at the Sunridge location this evening.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Watching Fifty Shades Freed right now, after the Flames game.

This movie is how you say, not good. It's a fairly terrible actually.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Sounds like something that Francis would fit right into. LOL
His is after all a bit of a hoo-ha.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Anybody here getting into a playoff draft? If you are do you plan on loading up with Flames players?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Lmfao. Wtf is this?
I guess its an NHL playoff draft where the only participants are 80 women AND Eric Francis.

Do the draft organizers know something about Francis that the rest of us don't?

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Do we have any Swedish fans here? I became Flames fan mainly because of Kipper, and the Flames have quite a lot of good Swedes.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Do we have any Swedish fans here? I became Flames fan mainly because of Kipper, and the Flames have quite a lot of good Swedes.
My grandfather was born and raised in Sweden. Does that count?

I was always disappointed that my grandfather didn't teach Swedish to my mother when she was a child so she could teach it to me when I was a child.
Different times I guess. My mom said the only time she hear her father speak his native language was when he was swearing.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I am a huge fan of the Swedes.
So am I. I think my good looks come from the Swedish side of my family. :D
This Swedish lass (Maria Taipaleenmaki) has the same last name as my grandfather so we are likely related ;). Her good looks should give you a good idea about how devastatingly handsome I am.. ;) :naughty:

taipaleenmaki.jpg

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Have you ever thought what it feels like to have influenza and pneumonia at the same time? Well I can tell you it's not fun. I was at home sick for two weeks, went back to work last week, and I'm still feeling sick with "normal" flu. Hope this is over soon

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
Visiting isles fan here. Went a little crazy with shoowin options and bought 100 of them a few months ago. Over estimated the marketplace and underestimated demand for round 1 tix. If anyone is looking for two tickets to home game b, I’ll sell for what I have in them, about $140 each us. Press 17 section.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I am in a college course right now where I will be using Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.

Any of you guys have experience in these? Would love to know if you have and if you have any pointers in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->