OT: The Off-Topic Thread XVIII: Gif Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Exact same situation as you haha I'm convinced my 5S is actually made by Nokia considering the amount I throw it around. I'm gonna rock this baby till it dies though, getting a new phone just for the sake of it is silly.

I agree. I'm just getting the feeling mines about to brick :laugh:, I think the winters gonna be a tough one on the battery and that's gonna do it in.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I agree. I'm just getting the feeling mines about to brick :laugh:, I think the winters gonna be a tough one on the battery and that's gonna do it in.

Yeah haha the upgrade to iOS 10 has slowed my phone down a bit too. We'll see what happens when it's subzero outside lol

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
On a related note, we have a contractor here that was given a Dell laptop for work while most of us are using Macs. Any time something goes wrong, he blames it on his Windows laptop and that it wouldn't have happened if he had a Mac. We were just in a meeting where he was trying to convince everyone the time on his iPhone was correct while the time on another contractor's Dell laptop was off (by 1 minute or less).

He just came to my desk to complain about his laptop and he starts off with "Oh. You have a Mac?" I had enough and replied with "Really? Don't you ask me that every week?"

:headache:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Great services but I am old-school and like to have my music on my device.

I still got three of these kicking around at work, in the car, and at home haha

gWRZHoQ.jpg

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Yah I've looked into it, but basically decided, if I'm gonna spend $100+ I might as well just go all the way and upgrade.

I guess...

A 5S unlocked still goes for about $200-250 on Kijiji.

I'm trying to sell my unlocked iphone 6 16GB, looked for comparables and was surprised to see prices as high as $500. That's crazy resale value.

There's something nice about keeping a dedicated music device... :nod:

Random.... Kari Ramo has a Tim Horton's hockey card. I couldn't help but laugh. Monahan's card make me chuckle a little as well. I am not sure why.

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
Hate this racism thing ... aka Geoblock

edit: feel free to move my post, idk how i could miss the BJ thread.

Last edited:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
idk how i could miss the BJ thread.

I don't know how I could miss a thread like that either. Although, this forum is a lot of hockey nerds in one place, not sure if I even want to go down that path.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
I decided I needed cheese buns this morning, so I'm taking the long as hell bus trip to Glamorgan Bakery. Anyone whose been there knows it's worth it

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Use Google Music and download it to your phone. Totally worth what I paid for it.

I looked into this and it actually seems like a pretty sweet service. Only problem is right now I have 5000+ songs in my iTunes library, with ratings, playcounts and playlists. I'd have to figure out a way to clone all that information over before I make a switch. It's really the only reason I haven't so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad