The Odds of Any NHL Team Being Moved, Quick Look

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
If Phoenix went to Quebec City, QC would have to temporarily play in the Western Conference until another expansion (Seattle) was added to the West.

But yeah I think such a move is unlikely.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
If Phoenix went to Quebec City, QC would have to temporarily play in the Western Conference until another expansion (Seattle) was added to the West.

Might be a good choice. Vegas owns the desert now!

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Weird to even have the Avs on the board. I know he said they weren’t going anywhere for the exact reasons I’d list, so why not cut it off at 5 or 4?

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Weird to even have the Avs on the board. I know he said they weren’t going anywhere for the exact reasons I’d list, so why not cut it off at 5 or 4?

Because Ottawa ownership is a hot topic and everyone likes even numbers.

Reactions: Hutz

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016

I think they would move Phoenix to Texas if they wanted to move it

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007

But then the conferences would still be unbalanced

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Some of those teams just need to move to a different place in state. Though it wouldn't sutprise me to see Arizona in Houston in the not too distant future, Seattle comes in and you have an even west.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Remember, Bettman only moved the thrasers to Winnipeg when everything fell through. Are we at that point with Arizona?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad