GDT: The North Jersey Showdow|Jackets@Devils|7:00 p.m.

InfiniteElement

Jan 4, 2019
I'm with you on just about everything here except sitting Dzingel. He's struggled a bit but I still want to see if 19-95-28 can pull it together as it should be an effective line.

Agree. It's Dzingel's first time being traded, so might take him a little extra time to warm up. I thought it was silly to separate them off the bat after the TDL when you'd want to probably have some familiarity.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I'm with you on just about everything here except sitting Dzingel. He's struggled a bit but I still want to see if 19-95-28 can pull it together as it should be an effective line.

That makes a lot of sense. I want to see that unit together. If Dzingel isn't with them though, there's not much point in putting him on the ice. He's weak on the forecheck and a drain on all the other possible combinations. I would like to see Eric Robinson on the left wing there if Dzingel can't click. I'm not sure how much time to give Dzingel, either, we need to beat the Penguins now.

Reactions: GoJackets1

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I agree...let's blame Trots!! :huh:

Yes I know what you meant.

As a foreigner I still prefer to support an underdog and not something fancy like Tampa or whatever.

Its least CBJ is a huge roller coaster with its ups and downs and ups and downs

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
So wait....the players had a “heart to heart” between the second and third and said “this is our season”....and that third period and OT was the absolute best they could come up with?

Beyond concerning.
I mean , New Jersey doesn’t play remotely an aggressive offensive game , and just went 1-0 against the bruins , so no I wouldn’t be concerned about the effort , Jersey is a trapping team.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I mean , New Jersey doesn’t play remotely an aggressive offensive game , and just went 1-0 against the bruins , so no I wouldn’t be concerned about the effort , Jersey is a trapping team.

No I’m concerned about it, thanks. They looked like complete ass. Anyone with half a brain could see it

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
We can make excuses all we want to comfort ourselves or we can face reality and panic! (Seems reasonable, right?) LOL

Time will panic may or likely will come in a week or two. Thats going to be interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad