The North American View

Shawn the Hockey Kid

Jun 7, 2013
Western Mass
I am an avid EA gamer. I pride myself in making the game as realistic as possible. I am a part of a sim only GM Connected League and we have our own little website/forum along with it. (It isn't only for one league or GM Connected. It serves a few purposes. crashthenet.ca if you want to visit.) Anyways a few of us on the site want to change the ratings of European players as they are unfairly low. The guy that came up with the idea suggested I come to this page as the fans are well educated. So I came here today and was amazed by both your knowledge and maturity. In North America the fans tend to be arrogant and not know their stuff. I will admit that I don't know Euro leagues too well. It is something I am hoping to atleast become more familiar with. Canadians and Americans claim they are the superior of the sport and the Euro leagues are trash. Based on what I have seen and read today that is clearly not true. And they think that Euro fans aren't as educated. Let me say it is completely the opposite. It made my day when I came onto a forum without a bozo calling for someone's head, or ranting about Shawn Thornton. So good for you Euro fans. Keep it up.:handclap:

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
I think most swedes would be to liberal to be upset about it. And there's probably some here of the same kind (maybe in a little different way) but thanks nonetheless. And good on you guys for fighting the establishment! always fun to see :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad