OT: The Non-Paul Byron Off-Topic Thread XVII: Monabae Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Happy Chanukah/Hanukkah/Hanukah/what other way you could spell it to everyone on this board!

So I think that's basically me.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Am I this board's punchline now?

Why can't it be "haha lol it's better than Ferkland" or something like that?
You've been the punchline for a while. And when something is better than Ferkland, we will tell him, but Ferk is Ferking awesome.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm ill. I thought maybe it was allergies because the new roommate has a cat, but now I'm pretty positive it is a vicious head cold.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Tonellis Mustache, in response to the last thread: if you ever need anyone to talk to don't be afraid to reach out. Like Hox said, take a step back and breathe. There's lots to live for.

We need you in our corner cheering our Flames so don't go do anything drastic :)

Happy Chanukah/Hanukkah/Hanukah/what other way you could spell it to everyone on this board!

So I think that's basically me.

I just came back from latke dinner at a friend's house :D

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Like for real? Its it an 80's Irish Glam Metal band?

That's contains a startlingly high number of fragments of truth.

It's an Irish trad group featuring several members who are also in a metal band (myself not included) and we play music mostly from 70s/80s trad groups.

They thought their group sounded a bit "plucky" so they sent out feelers for a piper/fiddler/whistle player and I responded. I've been to a few rehearsals now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad