GDT: THE NHL DRAFT.... IN OCTOBER! GDT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
i wouldn't even have had a problem with the Pens drafting just one goalie early, or wait a bit to draft their second. it's the fact that they used both of their high picks to take goalies.

i'm just a fan, i know. all of us here are just fans, or at best reporters who make their living writing about this team. but i genuinely don't understand the benefit of drafting two goaltenders with their first two picks. if they were genuinely the BPAs at those picks, fine, i guess. but i still don't get it even from that angle.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Erie, PA? I’m not normally this big of a dick, but tonight has me fired up. I’m normally a pretty easy going guy haha.

I mean, nobody really cares about these picks. It's just the hot and cold of Rutherford seemingly selling us on a win now team then taking prospects with our 2nd and 3rd that are 4-5 years away if we are lucky.

The Grim Reaper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
I am calm.

To be more precise, I'm actually on a natural high the last few days and have stayed there, without needing drugs, because of the Jack Johnson buyout announcement.

I cannot express in words how happy I was about this. Are you the same Kirk from the old Pens message board?

Reactions: KIRK

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Dmitri Ovchinnikov should have been ours...man the trolling to Caps fans we could have done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad