The NFL comes to Winnipeg....

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
It just sucks because my city (not staying it had a great rep to begin with) is really taking the blame from NFL people who can never blame the Shield for their problems.

Some really dumb opinions on Twitter and online boards today that isnt deserved. I've even some trying to pin this on the CFL of all things.

Maybe I shouldn't even care about their opinions if they arent viewing it objectively, I'm just afraid of what they are spreading....

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
BT - did you forget the cancelled game in Mexico City due to poor field conditions last season?

They had to cancel the Hall of Fame Game 3 years ago because they f***ed up the field too.

"I was notified at about 5:30 that there was a problem at midfield and in the end zones with some of the painting that it was kind of congealing and rubberized, which meant players might slip on it," Pro Football Hall of Fame president David Baker told NFL Media's Steve Wyche. "The folks with the field tried to remediate that by dropping some other pellets but after talking to the coaches and staff for both the Packers and the Colts, there was a concern they might be able to remediate it but they would have to do something underneath the surface.

Hall of Fame Game canceled due to field concerns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->