The Next One is not Ovechkin or Crosby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
forbesy said:
well Gretzky has a daughter....and Lemieux has a son
Arranged marriage for the spirit of the game?
would see benefits for another 30 years

That would only be 25% lemieux and 25% Gretzky.

I think we need some off-shore DNA Splicing Scientist for this project.

Could you imagine a big strong lemieux skill player with the heart and skill of gretzky.

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
Why do people insist that Gretzky had more heart than Lemieux? A man that takes radiation treatment and scores a goal and an assist on the same day shows a lot heart to me.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
fonzyg said:
Why do people insist that Gretzky had more heart than Lemieux? A man that takes radiation treatment and scores a goal and an assist on the same day shows a lot heart to me.

Relax, everything i said was in fun. I wasnt insiting on anything. It wasnt about who was better or anything.

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
NOT Acceptable! Every thread with Lemieux and Gretzky in it must devolve into a "who's better?" debate. :p

Superfluous U

Jan 15, 2004
At a Stone Prison on a Hill
I was watching Gretzky's daughter sing at the Heritage Classic. Some friends and I were saying how hot she was. Then I thought of something. Gretzky's kids weren't born yet when he got traded to LA. Which means she was at oldest 15 or 16. Friends didn't believe me so I looked it up. 14 years old. I felt like a dirty old man, and I'm only 20.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
While we're talking about how good Gretzky's and Lemieux's kids will be, Patrick Roy's son is pretty crappy. He had alot of hype coming to him when he joined Notre Dame, but played only one game with them and allowed 4 goals in a winning effort. Don't blame it on ND's D either, as the other two goalies have the best stats in the league.

sandman08

Dec 12, 2003
Hyderabad, India
Visit site
Superfluous U said:
I was watching Gretzky's daughter sing at the Heritage Classic. Some friends and I were saying how hot she was. Then I thought of something. Gretzky's kids weren't born yet when he got traded to LA. Which means she was at oldest 15 or 16. Friends didn't believe me so I looked it up. 14 years old. I felt like a dirty old man, and I'm only 20.
i was talking about how she's really changed and has really matured and looks really old to my mom :o/ lol
i vaguely remember her bein at salt lake with janet and looking... umm.. "young and geeky" (not geeky per se but not how she looked while singing at the heritage classic for sure) ... i dunno how to explain it.. she had glasses (which isnt necessarily bad) but she just looked really damn young and then when she was singing i looked at her and thought "wow" lol.. damn i felt like a perv though lol.. the fact i was talking about her to my mom makes it all the worst too lol (she happened to call at that moment about something)

sandman08

Dec 12, 2003
Hyderabad, India
Visit site
ducksflytogether said:
While we're talking about how good Gretzky's and Lemieux's kids will be, Patrick Roy's son is pretty crappy. He had alot of hype coming to him when he joined Notre Dame, but played only one game with them and allowed 4 goals in a winning effort. Don't blame it on ND's D either, as the other two goalies have the best stats in the league.
how can you judge a kid at the age of 14 whos trying to follow the footsteps of his father, one of the greatest goaltenders ever, after 1 game? im sorry but that seems extremely unfair IMO and if anything thats the type of stuff that would cause a guy like gretz or mario or patrick to take his kids out of hockey, to stay away from pressure and "treatment" like that (im not trying to flame or bash you btw i just think its unfair for that comment to be made based on 1 game, or atleast im assuming you are making that judgement on 1 game and if im wrong, feel free to correct me and i do apologize for assuming stuff but if you were to read what you wrote, it does seem that way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad