The once-new "what's going on with Panarin" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
This thread is about Artemi Panarin an his expressed unwillingness to sign and extension "at this time" which was actually like six weeks ago or something and since then big cities and beaches and models and Bob and funny hats and...

Last edited:

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
The premise of this thread demonstrates why Old Guy is so out of it.

I didn't realize there was anything "new" going on with regard to this matter.

Who new?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
The premise of this thread demonstrates why Old Guy is so out of it.

I didn't realize there was anything "new" going on with regard to this matter.

Who new?

Just the thread is new. You should have noticed that new thread smell.

giphy.gif

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me
Wubba, I won't answer you in main but here it is. :) About his insta post.

It's a sketch, -He's a farmer who talks about how sanctions affected him.- he's preparing to go to SNL i see, and since they are taping that show it in NY.

Last edited:
Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Panarin is better and their GM must be pretty bad.
Panarin is better but not enough that I think the return would be suddenly ok. There is a pretty long way to go before the package Buffalo gave up becomes decent even for Skinner at 1 year.

The quality of their GM only dictates whether or not they take the offer, not the quality of the offer.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Panarin is better but not enough that I think the return would be suddenly ok. There is a pretty long way to go before the package Buffalo gave up becomes decent even for Skinner at 1 year.

The quality of their GM only dictates whether or not they take the offer, not the quality of the offer.

Of course, but the offers won't get better if you think you have a GM who will take a bad offer. It's obvious Jarmo will only take what he thinks is a great offer. IMO, the only thing that the Skinner trade shows is the Carolina GM is bad.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Of course, but the offers won't get better if you think you have a GM who will take a bad offer. It's obvious Jarmo will only take what he thinks is a great offer. IMO, the only thing that the Skinner trade shows is the Carolina GM is bad.

Either that or there were circumstances outside his control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->