The New Question at Hand...

schpaff

Sep 4, 2005
Well no team has favorable odds but at least Buffalo has the best chance. So close to McDavid yet still so far away. Only the #1 pick makes the current state of the franchise worth it.

I doubt they win it. :baghead:

Never disappoint do you.....Go Bills. :yo:

Parliament

Jul 15, 2014
Let me load 1 bullet in a 5 round revolver and point it at your head. And then pull the trigger.

You're happy to let me do that, right, b/c the 1 in 5 odds are so low there's no way you'll get shot, right?

Oh, that's what I thought.

20% of winning is actually pretty damned high.

07d47b2227f592e9e53bbfe1fea7c0da1192205fb254416b66b1a80d0c25620f.jpg

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
For the last two months Eichel has really grown on me. He seems very Buffalonian. I feel he has grown on me for all the wrong reasons, I feel like he is the guy you'd love to grab a beer with and chill. To where McDavid seems so surgical. It feels like a Seguin/Crosby vibe.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Nozzum Qajrey and McDavid together? With Qescle on wing?

Love me some "Leaf Lotto luck,"....little lopsided - laterally n literally - layered lustfully lower, like levels lower, leaving less leash little Leafs leverage.... Longing large lumberjacks leaving lasting licks; licks loosely littered lower; lovers leave laws likening lingerie leaks. Lava lingers. Lest lee levies listerine limitations, let's lose levelheadedness!! Lirl, lidrk ltbh

One.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
BU vs Providence will be on in my house and the game thread on for the Sabres. Last night was the last game of the regular season for me. And definitely, we will win the lottery. Hockey gods and NHL brass be damned. The Sabres followed the rules!

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Hey, I just had the coolest thought: just because we'll have a top 2 pick doesn't mean we can't still pick Hanifin!! Wouldn't that be awesome, I mean defense is important, right?
sarcasm

Clock

May 13, 2006
Riding high right now, but no, Buffalo luck dictates there will be no McDavid.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I don't really care that much about the lottery. I know McDavid is the superior player but I've pictured Eichel in a Sabres jersey for so long now that it would feel weird to have McD instead. Also, I kinda like the "Buffalo I'm coming for ya" video.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Surprised there's that many people think we'll win, actually. I voted yes, but it's still surprising to see it at almost 50/50.

SabreBlood

Mar 31, 2012
Well no team has favorable odds but at least Buffalo has the best chance. So close to McDavid yet still so far away. Only the #1 pick makes the current state of the franchise worth it.

I doubt they win it. :baghead:
Only the #1 pick? What???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad