roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
So this is semi-random, but I want to start collecting hockey cards as an investment. Anybody have any experience and know the brand/type of hockey cards that I should buy? Any advice is appreciated.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Why lock down now? A lot of states hit right now including Florida are showing multi week declines in cases on average and the country as a whole has plateaued again. See where it goes in the next couple weeks. Hospitals are still fine even with the influx of people into Texas and the border cities.

Glad you like the conditions as they are.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
So this is semi-random, but I want to start collecting hockey cards as an investment. Anybody have any experience and know the brand/type of hockey cards that I should buy? Any advice is appreciated.

I feel like getting into hockey cards as a fun hobby is great. I would not recommend it for any type of investment.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Why lock down now? A lot of states hit right now including Florida are showing multi week declines in cases on average and the country as a whole has plateaued again. See where it goes in the next couple weeks. Hospitals are still fine even with the influx of people into Texas and the border cities.
Where the hell are you getting your news... record deaths, record new cases, hospitals overloaded, refrigerated trucks used as morgue in Texas and Arizona... ~3k deaths in past 48 hours...

The USA is still leading the world for the most new cases per day and deaths per day, everyday.

Let that sink in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad