OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Halloween is a great holiday. I don't know what it is about this holiday that makes women dress so skimpily, but I like it.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
was at a party, left early , part got busted

success_kid-other.jpg

narc

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Astrophysics makes so much more sense after a few six-packs.

:laugh: I don't know about doing Physics drunk, but I had a couple of friends in college who would always blaze up before we did our Physics problem sets because it helped them visualise the problems better. They even showed up like that to exams.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
:laugh: I don't know about doing Physics drunk, but I had a couple of friends in college who would always blaze up before we did our Physics problem sets because it helped them visualise the problems better. They even showed up like that to exams.

I know a kid that used to blaze up before chemistry exams. Apparently he'd stay up all night toking up and listening to The Beatles. The worst exam grade he got all year was a 96.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
I know a kid that used to blaze up before chemistry exams. Apparently he'd stay up all night toking up and listening to The Beatles. The worst exam grade he got all year was a 96.

What likely happened was that he was blazing and listening to the Beatles most nights, and happened to remember around 5:27AM/halfway through the Abbey Road medley, that he had a chemistry exam that morning.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Were you insulting them, or does she hate them so much that it drove her to violence? :laugh:

Story. Please. Please.

Were you trying to crash into her?
Well I was at some lame house party last night.

First time I've ever seen this girl in my life. I'm just standing there minding my own business. And she just comes up to me and says "Do you have sex with a lot of girls because of your hair?" (I actually have an afro IRL, it's not just my username). I was caught completely off guard by this, and before I could even get a word out she says "You hesitated, that means no." And then she just walked away. And and I'm sitting there going WTF? Clearly she's a weirdo.

But she was kinda cute so I just thought she was just being a drunk white girl.

So like 20 minutes later, my boys Tyler and John were talking to her and her friends. And I'm at the pong table trying to play, but still drifting in and out of their conversation. I heard John say "Dave Matthews is a [homosexual slur]." I turn around and say, word for word, uncensored: "Yes, I agree."

And in a split second, with no hesitation, this **** just clocks me in the mouth.

Everyone that was around was just kinda standing their with their hands over their mouths in shock. I had no idea what to do, I was once again caught completely off guard. So I get in her face and say "Look, if you weren't a girl you'd be dead right now."

And then she runs away to a different part of the house.

It didn't even hurt or anything, she was weak as hell. But still....who does that?

Last edited:

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
She sounds crazy. At least you found out quickly instead of trying to get with her and then finding out.

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
Saved a bottle of Four Roses Single from my parents. Somehow it survived - it was in the buffet in the dining room that had 2 feet of ocean in it.

Dry dust on top - **** yeah.

Hurricane Sandy Survivor Edition!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad