OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

selyar

Need cupcakes?
Sep 1, 2010
New Jersey
Sounds like it should be worth every penny.

That's a terrible wedding present... :sarcasm:

hahaha they were hilarious, and yes worth every penny because he got them on vista print or zazzle or something for really cheap. he was a doctor, an architect, a privateer (it had a skull and crossbones on it),.... something else. and the name on his one was connected to the job...like Alex Stone - Architect.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Vodka is the easiest hard liquor to drink in large quantities, especially when it's quality stuff like Grey Goose. Just be glad you weren't funneling gin, that would have been brutal.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
It tastes too much like eating a tree for me to try. I can only stand it mixed with Sprite.

Personally, I find fermented Christmas trees delicious.

After graduation, I thought I needed to grow up from vodka and rum and such.
I convinced myself that I could be classy and mature and all grown up while drinking gin martinis.

In retrospect: :biglaugh:

But I acquired the taste for (good) gin.

Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
Was in the city last night until around 330 AM. Didn't get back until like 515am given how infrequently the trains run that late. Was in a bar named Phebe's on Browery St. Great time...Felt like death this am, but some gatorade and water solved that.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
After graduation, I thought I needed to grow up from vodka and rum and such.

I don't see why that's necessary. Vodka and rum are still staples of my drinking habits. I've just moved on to classier brands of those spirits, and better quality beer.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I was making mature decisions in life and convinced myself that the possibility of getting **** show drunk on the weekends was not the way to go. Naive idealism... my true, inner self beat up that wuss pretty quickly :laugh:

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
First time I've ever heard idealism and drinking mentioned in the same sentence, usually they stay far, far away from each other.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
11 beers deep in 4 hours. And there's jack **** going on on campus. So I'm watching Devils highlights from this playoff run to make me feel better.

You guys are such *******. Get drunks! It's Friday night for Lou's sake.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
You guys are such *******. Get drunks! It's Friday night for Lou's sake.

Anybody who was following your advice wouldn't have been around to post about it. :laugh:

I went to a bar that is reputed to be classier than the one I usually go to. Translation: I paid more for the right to drink bad martinis around dbags with too much money.

All this to impress an ex. Oh the things we do.

Aug 10, 2010
NJ
was at a party, left early , part got busted

success_kid-other.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->