OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm going up to my old school in a couple weeks for homecoming. That will be a ****show if I misjudge my tolerance.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Same weekend for me. Awesome.

Sweet, I'll keep you in touch if I go. I promised I'd go see my ex and pickup the Chelsea scarf she has for me and I'd never pass up a shot at the bartender. Stupid Red Bulls are home so many Saturdays the next 2 months though so I've only got a small window

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Woke up at 1:30 pm. Not sure how I'm still alive to be honest.

Apparently I made mac and cheese last night, and turned on all four stove burners at the same time so it would cook faster.

Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
Drinking Yuengling tonight and watching college ball. Might play some of the NHL demo later.

Was toying with the idea of going into the City but It's kinda late for that now..

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I was at my friend's bday party tonight. Lord Applebottom was out earlier tonight and entertaining a large group, but eventually everyone else left and at 4 am I found myself talking one on one with a space cadet of a girl. And when I say space cadet, I mean a complete space cadet. I like girls who are a little different from normal, but this girl was entirely too crazy and not intelligent enough to make up for it.

I knew she wanted me but there was no way I was going to stick around with her, so I just left. Might be the first time I've been single and passed up guaranteed sex.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Enjoy your flat chested women

False. So so false. As someone who may very well be a hipster, who drinks PBR on the regular, and lives in Hipster Mecca, just false. They just wear shirts that don't emphasize the bewbage.

On Friday I went out with the most hipster chick, and we came back to my place, and she had the most perfect chest I've ever seen.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
False. So so false. As someone who may very well be a hipster, who drinks PBR on the regular, and lives in Hipster Mecca, just false. They just wear shirts that don't emphasize the bewbage.

On Friday I went out with the most hipster chick, and we came back to my place, and she had the most perfect chest I've ever seen.

99% of hipster chick are nothing but bone. There's nothing to hide. End of story.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I was at my friend's bday party tonight. Lord Applebottom was out earlier tonight and entertaining a large group, but eventually everyone else left and at 4 am I found myself talking one on one with a space cadet of a girl. And when I say space cadet, I mean a complete space cadet. I like girls who are a little different from normal, but this girl was entirely too crazy and not intelligent enough to make up for it.

I knew she wanted me but there was no way I was going to stick around with her, so I just left. Might be the first time I've been single and passed up guaranteed sex.

so you werent drunk enough? sadly ive done the guareenteed sex thing when i normally wouldnt bother with.

thanks a lot booze. :(

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
so you werent drunk enough? sadly ive done the guareenteed sex thing when i normally wouldnt bother with.

thanks a lot booze. :(

Any more drunk and it would probably have been a case of whiskey dick anyway.

And when I say this chick was weird, I mean really weird. She told me she was planning on changing her name to Serenity and changing her surname to something else I can't remember, and referred to her current name as her "birth name". She wouldn't shut up about how much she loves her dad, to the point where it got creepy. Her bf is a male nurse and had been at the party earlier that night and left to go to work a shift, but she told me she'd be willing anyway. Just a trashy vibe about her, and as I said before, not the brightest girl either.

No reason for me to get involved with that.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
A girl like that I would bite the bullet for the night just to see how weird it gets. I could never date a girl that insane though.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I learned the hard way through several experiences: Never stick it in crazy.

Unfortunately, I've never taken my own advice until now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad