OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
its hard to get drunk on christmas with all the food intake…..more like a long marathon buzz from wake up until bedtime

although, im contemplating a bottle of red right now.

True. Though I just drank pretty much a whole bottle of captain Morgan. Send help. Mistakes were made. Halp

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
NYE and no one is drunk yet? Who drunk here??

tenor.gif

me!!!!

Reactions: Darkauron

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Guys the Devils are good again and I'm movin to la to write songs for people next month and I'm with my grandma right now and what else could I possibly want!!! Love you all. Don't fight too much. See you in the playoffs my loves and happy new year

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Guys the Devils are good again and I'm movin to la to write songs for people next month and I'm with my grandma right now and what else could I possibly want!!! Love you all. Don't fight too much. See you in the playoffs my loves and happy new year

Dude that video The Archer at your grandma's place on her piano... so good. Cheers! And HNY to all.

Reactions: Comparison Ford

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Imperial stout sour on the menu tonight. Pretty good beer to be honest. ABV of 9% which feels low but onto number 3.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Just got home from a trip to India. We were in Goa, where they have a local liquor made from cashews that is called feni. Surprisingly good, and it mixes well in any cocktails where you would usually use vodka. Unfortunately you can't export it from Goa (not even into other states in India), otherwise I would have brought some home.

Reactions: New Jersey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->