The Nemesis' "steals" draft and tournament - drafting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Tick, tock everyone. You have until the end of today to make trades and get me your lineups.
I already have Myself, Portland, Boston, and St. Louis.

Seattle, London, Winnipeg, and Vancouver are still unaccounted for (although I have been told by Seattle to expect lineups soon.). If I get nothing by tomorrow, I'll make the lineups myself and go ahead. At any rate, expect the tournament topic to be up and running late tonight or early tomorrow, after the trade window closes. As I said, it'll have a poll at the beginning asking people which team they think is the strongest. The 8 of us should vote for the team we think is the biggest threat to us. The tournament thread will also have the tournament preview file. Again, it'll be your choice of a more orderly Excel file, or a Word file that can be opened by more programs. It will have 9-10 pages/sheets (or thereabouts) detailing the rosters of each team with some analysis by me, and a couple of pages of tournament rules and stats tracking (the stats tracking will be less useful in the .doc file since I can't use formulas and such quite so easily.)

The tournamet pools will be announced in the new thread (I haven't done the draw for them yet) as well.

t-minus 12 hours and 30 minutes until the trade window closes.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
OK, it's Saturday morning (11:39am pacific) so the trade window has closed. I recently got lineups from Titanium, so now it's just down to Morrison_rulz, RandomCanuckFan, and Gobert. You have until the end of the day, at which point I'll set the lineups myself.

Expect the tournament topic and tournament preview file some time probably Monday (I'd say tomorrow, but I'll be really busy all day and won't have the energy to work on this at night.)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
UPDATE:

It's tuesday. I know I promised to get the topic ready yesterday, and I tried, but I only managed to get about half way there. Depending on my schedule for the rest of the day, I may be able to finish up the pre-tournament prep today and have the topic up tonight. I'll give a couple of days in between the posting of the topic and the start of the tournament itself.

Oh, and on day 1, London, Seattle, San Jose, and Portland will be in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad