Movies: The Mystery of the Disappearing Nancy Drew

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I was looking forward to seeing the new Nancy Drew movie - reliving the books of my youth, altho I was more of a Hardy Boys kinda guy. Unfortunately, the movie was all but pulled after 1 week - it literally disappeared. I can't even find it on line.

Did anyone see it?

Does anyone know where I can see it on line?

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
There hasn't been a Nancy Drew movie since 2007 with Emma Whatshername. If you're talking about the new one (Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase (2019) - IMDb) then you have to go see it in theatres because it hasn't leaked online yet since it has no DVD yet. Based on the trailer, it will be fairly bad, seems to use a contemporary setting and have a target audience of pre-teens.

I'm surprised a Hardy Boys movie was never made, not even in the 60s or 70s, they could've done a mature Hardy Boys and made some serious cash back in like the 90s or so.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
There hasn't been a Nancy Drew movie since 2007 with Emma Whatshername. If you're talking about the new one (Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase (2019) - IMDb) then you have to go see it in theatres because it hasn't leaked online yet since it has no DVD yet. Based on the trailer, it will be fairly bad, seems to use a contemporary setting and have a target audience of pre-teens.

I'm surprised a Hardy Boys movie was never made, not even in the 60s or 70s, they could've done a mature Hardy Boys and made some serious cash back in like the 90s or so.
Yes, I meant the 2019 one. I was hoping to see a cam version but... nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad