The Most Exciting Players In The NHL...

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
not in the league anymore but Opie's description is Alex Kovalev to a T.

Last edited:

GordieHowsUrBreath

Nostalgia... STOP DWELLING ON THE PAST
Jun 16, 2016
crosby and malkin

skill, talent, desire, titles, and charisma

elite in every way, they never fail to eww and ahh all of us

and you get to see the both of them for the price of one, you can't beat that

Reactions: pi314

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
McDavid. The things he can do at top speed are amazing. I’ve been lucky to have seen many great players over the years from Orr, Gretzky, Lemieux, Crosby, Ovechkin etc. I feel lucky to be able to see McDavid play as well.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Mcdavid. Not an oilers fan, but it's him.

gotta recognize , Gaudreau. He deserves some recognition.

Sidney Crosby.

Barzal aka, Crosby lite.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
This looks like a highlight reel of one of the game's best goal scorers, yet he's got 43 in 3 seasons :laugh:

It's crazy to me that he doesn't produce more.

He cheats defensively. All the time. He drives the coaching staff crazy. Here are his goals from last season.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
He cheats defensively. All the time. He drives the coaching staff crazy. Here are his goals from last season.

With how fast he is, he doesn't really need to cheat, he would probably end up getting more chances if he actually came back defensively to cause turn overs.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The Barzilla and Eichel are my two faves. If the highlights of him breaking ankles like a hockey version of Allen Iverson are any indication Dahlin could easily end up on this list.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Tarasenko when he's in kill mode.

So much fun to watch. Really want him to improve in the consistency department though.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
For some reason I like watching Getzlaf. For a big guy hes got some wiggle. When he’s angry he can take over a game.

Barzal when he winds up in the zone is good. Though someone will eventually kill him while doing it.

Datsyuk is still probably my all time favourite. Guy was disgusting in tight corners.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
For me the most exciting player is the one that makes you look up from what you are doing if they have the puck or makes you lean forward in your seat at the arena during their shifts.

I feel that way about Malkin, Ovechkin, McDavid, Karlsson, Kane and a couple of other younger players in the league who I will reserve judgment on.

Reactions: armani

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad