Rumor: The Montreal Canadiens need a centre, and are looking wistfully at the Leafs...

Which centres would Montreal gladly take in a second as their TOP LINE CENTRE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Could be Kadri, high value super bargain contract. If Nylander indeed will be the 3C then that solves that problem. I think this could have legs to it.

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Ya theres a rumor section anyways you could of posted it in. Keep the place looking proper instead of with these stupid posts.

Rumour section, fair enough.

Stupid post, stupid comment... c'mon, lighten up. Laugh a little... maybe you lived through the Ballard years, or had obnoxious Habs fans constantly heckle you over the DECADES like myself - or maybe not.

Regardless, if you don't like the thread, ignore it and stop polluting it with unnecessary bickering and negative commentary when I am just enjoying our team.

Make sense?

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
they can have kadri

we get weber at a 6m cap hit

Change it to Nylander, and I do that deal. Weber would make us instant cup favourites, for sure.

And Habs fans and management could quell their former hatred by knowing that they helped a Canadian team win the cup, and propelled Canada's team to victory

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Change it to Nylander, and I do that deal. Weber would make us instant cup favourites, for sure.

And Habs fans and management could quell their former hatred by knowing that they helped a Canadian team win the cup, and propelled Canada's team to victory

not sure why i make that swap

Reactions: Al14

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Being smug/conceited isn't a good look at all, it's downright distasteful and I don't think I've seen a thread like this on another teams board.

Let's win something first before we pump our chests out and act all mighty.

Reactions: Drew311

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Being smug/conceited isn't a good look at all, it's downright distasteful and I don't think I've seen a thread like this on another teams board.

Let's win something first before we pump our chests out and act all mighty.

Who's acting mighty?
I don't get all these apologists for having amazing depth, and poking a bit of fun at our arch rivals . . . no one's being high and mighty, it's just a Buds/Habs thing.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Dont think there is any credibility to any rumors.
BUT something around Kadri,Zaitsev, Carrick for Domi, Petry retained and Juulsen would be interesting.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Who's acting mighty?
I don't get all these apologists for having amazing depth, and poking a bit of fun at our arch rivals . . . no one's being high and mighty, it's just a Buds/Habs thing.

You will eventually get it, just takes maturing and time and of course the Leafs actually doing something with the amazing depth you speak of.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
All of Montreals good players that we could use are on bad contracts (Weber / Petry).

We have too many good players so we can't afford to take on a bad contract.

So, no, no deal to be had with Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->