Rumor: The Montreal Canadiens need a centre, and are looking wistfully at the Leafs...

Which centres would Montreal gladly take in a second as their TOP LINE CENTRE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
We don't technically need Tavares, but we have him.

Sun Tzu advises we seize opportunuties when they become available.

Getting Tavares puts to bed so many stupid narratives.

He also advises to be formless and subtle. In that I don't go trolling their boards other than to lurk and laugh.

It's going to be very bad, like 9-1 a few times bad, for Montreal against us for a few years.

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Where is the source for this rumor? Or is it made up

Potentially made up.

Hey folks . . . it's humour! Hello?!? Anyone remember laughing for the sheer joy of what a glorious situation you're in?!?

And to those saying that this is classless - that's fine as an opinion, but what I would say back is, I am not posting this anywhere in a Montreal thread. I am not going out to them to antagonise them. The only Habs fan that would see this (and potentially alert their fanbase) is a jealous skulker, looking to pin blame on the Leafs for something. But those guys are obvious closet Leaf fans anyways, so whatever ...

It's just for laughs, folks. Lighten up!

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Potentially made up.

Hey folks . . . it's humour! Hello?!? Anyone remember laughing for the sheer joy of what a glorious situation you're in?!?

And to those saying that this is classless - that's fine as an opinion, but what I would say back is, I am not posting this anywhere in a Montreal thread. I am not going out to them to antagonise them. The only Habs fan that would see this (and potentially alert their fanbase) is a jealous skulker, looking to pin blame on the Leafs for something. But those guys are obvious closet Leaf fans anyways, so whatever ...

It's just for laughs, folks. Lighten up!

Someone's cranky...jesus I asked for a source was all and you freak out

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Someone's cranky...jesus I asked for a source was all and you freak out

Dude, slow down . . . I simply answered your question, then proceeded to basically defend myself to all others who were calling it classless. etc.

Maybe I didn't do it by answering each individual post, but honestly, I just made it one post to save time.

I have zero crankiness bud, full of joy...I even mention it in my response! :laugh:

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
How sweet will it be, to fill their nets and run Price out of it (until he gets injured like he always does).

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
That must totally bum you out, eh?
Being forced to have your magnanimous self HAVING to reply to these troglodyte posts, just to let us all know how low class and inferior we are . . . sigh. We feel for ya! :huh:

Ya theres a rumor section anyways you could of posted it in. Keep the place looking proper instead of with these stupid posts.

Krylian

Jul 25, 2007
Yup......at best this could be a question in the trade thread, but it just reeks of the unnecessary gloating that Leaf fans have complained about from other fan bases up until a couple of years ago.

Agreed. This is why Leafs fans are so hated and why I'm forced to defend them constantly. Can't defend this nonsense. We got Tavares...awesome! Celebrate! The Habs are struggling...the Sens are struggling. Awesome (for a Leafs fan). But going out of your way to make a spectacle of it is immature. We're better than this.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
Agreed. This is why Leafs fans are so hated and why I'm forced to defend them constantly. Can't defend this nonsense. We got Tavares...awesome! Celebrate! The Habs are struggling...the Sens are struggling. Awesome (for a Leafs fan). But going out of your way to make a spectacle of it is immature. We're better than this.

who cares? its a sport not life or death.

gtforepro

Feb 9, 2013
Toronto
NoDepositBonus.cc

Nope. They've laughed at our expense for years. Payback.

Reactions: slozo

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
Some are just gloating because us leafs fans never had it so good in a while which Is understandable. Still can't fathom how Tavares is actually a maple leaf. What a great off season :)

Reactions: slozo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->