Rumor: The Montreal Canadiens need a centre, and are looking wistfully at the Leafs...

Which centres would Montreal gladly take in a second as their TOP LINE CENTRE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
they probably shouldn't want Nylander or Marner to ohpe they pan out but they would very easily take one of them. If it doesn't work out either would still be their best forward (especially once pacioretty leaves)

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
Kadri grew up a Habs fan and would instantly be their #1C.

But I wouldn't trade them any of our centers, and would instead tell Bergevin to suck it. (Class be damned ^ ;))

Reactions: HomerJLeafs

BayStreetBully

Oct 25, 2007
Toronto
I think we’d find that our top 2 centres would be better than most other teams’ top #1 center. Geez what an embarrassment of riches.

AxNjXn

Jul 2, 2018
The question must be asked... Who on Montreal would make Toronto a better team now and also over the next 6-8 years in Toronto? Cause it's clear that Toronto will be a playoff contender for the next 6-8 years... Thats the ultimate question when any team is interested in your team :)

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
It's Montreal, no class shall ever be extended towards them, ever.

The behaviour we choose to have, says more about us, than the behaviour cast upon them. But if that's you... fair enough. I still say, take the classy road.

Reactions: Cams

The Magic Man

With God given hands
Sep 1, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I'd do Nylander for Sergach.... oh.
forget it.

Well at least Galchenyuk can take some draws at.... hmm
forget it.

Seriously though, do they have quality you D left? I wouldn't close the door on any team.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
They'd take all of them and can have none of them.
Sticky this please. Montreal has nothing I want and the sight of any of Tavares, Matthews or Kadri in a Habs jersey would make me vomit. They can have the hometown boy Gauthier though! :naughty:

Reactions: TimeZone

HomerJLeafs

i just hope we make the POs
Dec 27, 2017
how about no
habs literally have noone NO-ONE on their roster id want anywhere near to our beauties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->