AL MVP- AAron Judge
AL CY - Garrett Cole
AL ROY - Franco, Wander

NL MVP- Baez, Javier
NL CY - Walker Buehler
NL ROY- Hoerner, Nico

The Chet Lemon best defensive outfielder award- Hayward, Jason

The "omg, is that really a MLB Team" award- Blue Jay's, Toronto

First team to throw the Jerry Reinsdorf white flag- White Sox (duh)

The "Does my ticket stub get me a free bowl of soup" ballpark award- Guaranteed Rate Field

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
imagine having the blue jays last :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
What?

The Blue Jay's are a AAA team and the only reason to watch them is to see how quickly Vladdy Jr eats his way out the league.

Vladdy= 1.5 WAR but leads the league at 5.5 plates at the buffet.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
The Ray's :laugh:
The Ray's are a sleeper team.

They were hitting home runs like crazy in the wild card last year to the point I felt sorry for whomever they were playing against.

Throw in that they have a generational talent in Franco, Wander and things are looking up for them.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
What?

The Blue Jay's are a AAA team and the only reason to watch them is to see how quickly Vladdy Jr eats his way out the league.

Vladdy= 1.5 WAR but leads the league at 5.5 plates at the buffet.
you're so delusional man. vlad will be a stud. the pitching rotation will probably be decent and the bullpen is meh.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
you're so delusional man. vlad will be a stud. the pitching rotation will probably be decent and the bullpen is meh.
Lol wat?

The Jay's rotation is trash. Teams will be feasting so much Vladdy will be licking his lips on the field reminiscing when he was in a hit dog eating contest.

As for "stud" 1.5 WAR isn't a stud, more like glue factory, just saying. Lucky they still have artificial turf cuz knowing that ever expanding waistline of Vlad he would be grazing on natural grass.

Corn fed?

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Lol wat?

The Jay's rotation is trash. Teams will be feasting so much Vladdy will be licking his lips on the field reminiscing when he was in a hit dog eating contest.

As for "stud" 1.5 WAR isn't a stud, more like glue factory, just saying. Lucky they still have artificial turf cuz knowing that ever expanding waistline of Vlad he would be grazing on natural grass.

Corn fed?
do you even know who's on the jays rotation? also, vladdy hasn't even hit his peak yet. saying "1.5 WAR" is an inaccurate way of talking about him. he'll be better than bryant in the near future. watch out.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
do you even know who's on the jays rotation? also, vladdy hasn't even hit his peak yet. saying "1.5 WAR" is an inaccurate way of talking about him. he'll be better than bryant in the near future. watch out.
(Looks at Jay's rotation)
Yeah, nobody. I see a bunch of hand me downs and "giving the good old college try" types that don't make up a playoff rotation.

And sorry, "studs" are studs the day they become pros. Will Vladdy top 1.5? Sure, but with that ever growing gut and love for food I highly doubt he's never more then a 3 WAR player tops.

And no offense, Vladdy is the worst defensive 3rd baseman in baseball. Watching him bend over to get a grounder is painful and hopefully Bo can help him back to a standing position so he can throw.

Better then Bryant? Only at the dinner table and putting a bib on at an all you can eat fish fry. He that's something.

High five?

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
(Looks at Jay's rotation)
Yeah, nobody. I see a bunch of hand me downs and "giving the good old college try" types that don't make up a playoff rotation.

And sorry, "studs" are studs the day they become pros. Will Vladdy top 1.5? Sure, but with that ever growing gut and love for food I highly doubt he's never more then a 3 WAR player tops.

And no offense, Vladdy is the worst defensive 3rd baseman in baseball. Watching him bend over to get a grounder is painful and hopefully Bo can help him back to a standing position so he can throw.

Better then Bryant? Only at the dinner table and putting a bib on at an all you can eat fish fry. He that's something.

High five?
jays have ryu who was the most coveted free agent on the market. he was runner up for the cy young last season. they've got roark, shoemaker, and anderson who are solid mid-depth rotation guys.

as for hitting, their lineup is full of young pitchers with offensive potential.

the bullpen has an elite closer in giles, and a supbar to decent relief core.

overall, it's not as bad as you think it is

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
jays have ryu who was the most coveted free agent on the market. he was runner up for the cy young last season. they've got roark, shoemaker, and anderson who are solid mid-depth rotation guys.

as for hitting, their lineup is full of young pitchers with offensive potential.

the bullpen has an elite closer in giles, and a supbar to decent relief core.

overall, it's not as bad as you think it is
Wait....

Ryu was the most coveted FA on the market? Don't tell Cole, MadBum, Wheeler that shuush.

When did an often injured pitcher suddenly become the most coveted? Roark? Lol is it 2016? Shoemakers 1.2 WAR makes Tyler Chatwood look like a great pitcher.

As for "elite" closers;

Closer Rankings for 2020 Fantasy Baseball | FantraxHQ

Giles is good, not "elite". So swing and miss on that assumption.

Seriously, the Blue Jay's are Jose Bautista level punching bag and the AL will be Rounged Odor dropping the bombs.

Over

And Over

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The Ray's are a sleeper team.

They were hitting home runs like crazy in the wild card last year to the point I felt sorry for whomever they were playing against.

Throw in that they have a generational talent in Franco, Wander and things are looking up for them.
Was laughing at the 'Ray's' itself. Made me think of a team full of guys named Ray.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Was laughing at the 'Ray's' itself. Made me think of a team full of guys named Ray.
Well, a team full of Ray's could beat the Jay's, or the White Sox for that matter.

Fans of the Jay's and White Sox need to come to grips with the fact their respective teams really aren't any good.

Hell, the White Sox will need minimum 75 home runs from Eloy and the proverbial "everything needs to go right" just so they don't finish outside the cellar. Maybe understand that Kopech is projecting to be the second coming of Kyle Farnsworth without the Goldberg spear and wait, who was that throw in from the Eloy trade? Ceese to be something special when the Cubs have such a robust reputation for developing pitchers (rolls eyes)

Will Robert be a player? Idk. The guy just got paid and is injury prone to the point his nick name should be "eggs" or "anti-tempered glass". I'm leaning towards eggs, personally.

Wait, were talking about Vladdy in this gala thread, don't mention eggs again.

Jay's fans will be posting up threads "do those pants make Vladdys ass look big" to compensate the lack of interest on such a low level team. Not that I'm complaining, btw. I think it's wonderful we have such a discrepancy in good teams and the rabble, like the Blue Jay's.

Fans WANT the home runs and stats, so teams like the Jay's and White Sox are needed for stat compiling for the good teams. It makes baseball fun.

Lastly, I know your an A's fan, and it pains me that the team of cheaters is going to mop the floor once again in that division. Unfair, but life isn't fair.

If it was, Vlad Jr would be eating fast food every day without weight gain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->