Pre-Game Talk: The Meth Lab (txs @Bonk), comes to The SENS Den, Fri 7:30 on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
The only explanation that isn't bizarro for the weird calls and non calls by these refs and linesmen is that they are closet Sens fans and in on the "you know what" which is unmentionable in the GDT"

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Hoffman gotta forecheck there
Cant have Duchene do the centre duties in the Dzone and be the 1st forechecker like that

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I have more confidence in Harpur.. I think he really does have upside and we can expect bumps with D breaking into the league. Claesson has been given a lot of opportunities.. He had a great chance to step up this year and he didn't .. it will take him some consistently good play to turn people around.

Difference is that Harpur is younger, cheaper for 2 years and has more hockey sense

I think Claesson is going to be traded in the off-season

Ryan on the 4th line, still owe him 28 million.

Good idea to not have him with Pageau, Boucher master tank commander

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I don't know if its something to do with Boro but they never call it when guys go for retaliation after his hits.
Yes it might be that he is seen as a willing combatant since his gloves are usually off before the other guy gets to him. Refs seem to have preconceived opinions of certain players Neil rarely got the instigator calls go his way either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->