Pre-Game Talk: The Meth Lab (txs @Bonk), comes to The SENS Den, Fri 7:30 on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
4 games in 6 nights, tonight for the SENS :confused:

:m-confused: The above quote was from the last game. Now it will be 6 games in 10 nights after another back to back Dallas/Columbus games this weekend!

tired-junior-hockey-players-at-practice-1403498.jpg

untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Sucks that Methot is injured, will be at this game and would've been nice to see him return

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
After having him pencilled in this summer as Karlsson’s D partner on the top pairing, Claesson is still getting scratched in meaningless games down the stretch for dudes like Erik Burgdoerfer. And he deserves to be scratched. On a team full of disappointments this season, he is probably my #1.

The only problem is that Ben Harpur has been equally bad, but has SIZE and is signed to a 1-way the next 2 years

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
After having him pencilled in this summer as Karlsson’s D partner on the top pairing, Claesson is still getting scratched in meaningless games down the stretch for dudes like Erik Burgdoerfer. And he deserves to be scratched. On a team full of disappointments this season, he is probably my #1.

The only problem is that Ben Harpur has been equally bad, but has SIZE and is signed to a 1-way the next 2 years

I have more confidence in Harpur.. I think he really does have upside and we can expect bumps with D breaking into the league. Claesson has been given a lot of opportunities.. He had a great chance to step up this year and he didn't .. it will take him some consistently good play to turn people around.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Dallas fan coming in peace! We need the win and you guys obv want the loss. Let's make this work haha

Any update on if Stone is playing Friday?

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
I saw Meth last night with his wife at Riviera for dinner.....wouldn't he normally be with the team for the team dinners?? Or at least with other players and wives. Something tells me he did not gel with Dallas. Too bad.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I saw Meth last night with his wife at Riviera for dinner.....wouldn't he normally be with the team for the team dinners?? Or at least with other players and wives. Something tells me he did not gel with Dallas. Too bad.

Maybe she decided to stay in Ottawa, and they rarely get any time together?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I have more confidence in Harpur.. I think he really does have upside and we can expect bumps with D breaking into the league. Claesson has been given a lot of opportunities.. He had a great chance to step up this year and he didn't .. it will take him some consistently good play to turn people around.

I've seen Harpur improve now that he's playing every game, and he is using his size a little more than earlier in the season, when he was up, and is showing some pretty good speed.

Reactions: Cosmix and aragorn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad