OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I heard this song on Sirius today and was blown away I had to find the youtube video of this to share with you.

Joan Jett also sings teen spirit but you will have to hit that video on the right once this plays this is not a cover Dave Grohl and Chris Novaselik are as good as ever and still got it

2014 Nirvana going into the HOF

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
son talked briefly with hershel walker today at the sheetz in lancaster near the eden hotel. he is there along with some other celebs on kyle pettys annual charity ride.

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Been the week of lazy cooking.

Slow Cooker: Beef stew (add A1 to bowl before microwaving during the week)
Slow Cooker: Meat Loaf (mix seasonings in, sit in fridge a day to harmonize a bit - 4 hrs on high)
Rice Cooker: Rice + chicken breasts then dropped a jar of marsala in at the end.

I have a ton of food at home but probably doing art museum and a panasian restaurant tonight anyway.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Can I put in a petition to change the name of the thread to The Fatkid In All Of Us?

Because that's what I feel manifesting whenever I lurk in here

Reactions: Tripod

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I noticed it on TPB but why do Canadians call a grill a “BBQ”? :laugh:
Just what it is called. Look at the Home Depot flyer:

image.jpg

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I noticed it on TPB but why do Canadians call a grill a “BBQ”? :laugh:

I call it a BBQ too, except when I call it a grill. Do you not call it a BBQ up there? (Don't get me wrong, I say "barbecue" - I wouldn't say the abbreviation, "bee bee cue" - that would be weird.) Sometimes we say "barbecue grill" ... also, I am ****ing starving.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I call it a BBQ too, except when I call it a grill. Do you not call it a BBQ up there? (Don't get me wrong, I say "barbecue" - I wouldn't say the abbreviation, "bee bee cue" - that would be weird.) Sometimes we say "barbecue grill" ... also, I am ****ing starving.

Nah I would mostly call it a grill & grilling unless I was actually making barbecue style food.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Chicken noodle soup, cold/flu meds, and gatorade for dinner, dinner of the sick and plaqued 103.7 fever, dont wanna eat anything of value if itll just return in a bad way lol

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I'm a little bit interested in taking a drive to a state wherein they throw entire pigs (insides removed) on an overnight grill (usually the size of a small car) and smoke it. I want a plate of that.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
I'm a little bit interested in taking a drive to a state wherein they throw entire pigs (insides removed) on an overnight grill (usually the size of a small car) and smoke it. I want a plate of that.

Going a long ways from SJ then! Better to fly to NC or etc.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I'll have to start posting a few photos of the burritos I eat.
Burritos. My weakness. Along with a well-made chalupa, its the salve that tends to heal whatever ails.

For the Philly people the Chipotle on Chestnut is about ready to ban me for life for getting burritos the size of my head approx 5 times a week :laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I stopped at a small shop that had a kind of small buffet set out - I saw it yesterday and came back today for dinner. I don't know what two of those four things in the box were, but they were delicious. Everything I have had here has been delicious, as advertised. Stupid mistake on the drink - I can't stand club soda at all and don't know how anyone can, and that drink was basically lemon-flavored club soda. It was vile, like drinking quinine and not even having malaria. Ah well, **** it, live and learn. Couldn't finish all of it, obviously - just wanted to have a cross-section of stuff. You wouldn't believe the quality of the food at the convenience stores here - I mean I guess you would, since they are famous for it, but it's even better than I expected.

WX08Asf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->