OT: The Menu Part II: What is a sandwich edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I may have tried the PB and honey thing when I was younger. I've also sprinkled extra sugar on the PB. Now I just stick to strawberry jelly. Screw boring old grape.

Speaking of jelly, one year when I went up to the Adirondacks with some friends the owners of the cabin left us some homemade jellies and it was the first and only time I've had watermelon jelly. So damn good. If I'm doing plain old toast I gotta go with apple jelly. If available, straight up apple butter. God, I love apple and cinnamon anything. Favorite drink: hard cider and Fireball whiskey.

i want to share with you how Strawberry preserves changed my life. Its like a high end fruit roll up that is spreadable. I love desserts and strawberry preserves are the best desert a man can get. On a bagel with cream cheese....game over.

Reactions: Peter Man

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
Although Cap'n Dave seems to be prejudiced against big dick birds :sarcasm:
tenor.gif

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
i want to share with you how Strawberry preserves changed my life. Its like a high end fruit roll up that is spreadable. I love desserts and strawberry preserves are the best desert a man can get. On a bagel with cream cheese....game over.
I can't deal with seeds and chunks. I was ok with jam for a little bit because it was easier to spread but then went back to my jelly because I'm a gigantic manchild.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I can't deal with seeds and chunks. I was ok with jam for a little bit because it was easier to spread but then went back to my jelly because I'm a gigantic manchild.

ftuit roll up. think fruit roll up. I hope one day you give it another try or find one more to your liking, its been one of the few food items that I actually have passion for.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010

This times big numbers. The biggest numbers.

Reactions: klutch and Jtown

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA

Only way to eat a bagel is with butter. Untoasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->